October Rainbow Babies!!!

I'm here emerald :) *waves*

So glad alls looking better than before, congrats on third tri!

I've been so busy :( no kitchen at all for 2 weeks, sorting maternity pay out, trying to sell my car and changing doctors and other such stuff in the past couple of days. I'm exhausted, want everything to be over with! Xx

We have to sell our car too but DH is avoiding it (saying we have other "more important" things to do bla bla bla). I understand; I love our car too. It's a sports car and parting with it is admitting that "fun" part of our life is over until bubs grows up and moves out lol.

Awh it's sad. It's only me giving my car up though, he's still having his and I'll be insured on that just not have it all the time :( we live in the middle of nowhere so it's going to be a hassle taking him to work when I want the car all day.. But needs must so we can live more comfortably x

We're buying a different car that DH doesn't consider as "exciting" lol.

But I agree - it's hard; but we have to make sacrifices for these babies eh?

If my OH really wanted to save money, he'd get a cheaper car.. It's only me that's sacrificing mine :shrug: x

hello - im also selling my sports car!my parents have moved abraod and gave me thier 4x4.... hubby is selling his car too and spending the money on re-insulating and decorating the nursery...he has another car he will work on (hes a mechanic) and will use that... i will miss my wee yellow car though...its stupid to keep it though as I can no longer drive it comfortably and I cant actually get out of it without help!lol

hello - im also selling my sports car!my parents have moved abraod and gave me thier 4x4.... hubby is selling his car too and spending the money on re-insulating and decorating the nursery...he has another car he will work on (hes a mechanic) and will use that... i will miss my wee yellow car though...its stupid to keep it though as I can no longer drive it comfortably and I cant actually get out of it without help!lol

Same here!! LOL - what have you got? I've got a Nissan 350Z. It's been my baby until this one was created.
It also has only 2 seats - problematic for a family of 3 :haha:

smart roadster...2 seats :) we also have 2 labradors so thing the grand vitara is nore suitable!lol

Haha awh, 350z's are beautiful. My car is fairly big but it all seems to be back seats and not much boot so even though it's big hardly any pushchairs fit in there!! So the new car will be better for us xx

I wanted to make sure I got my goodbyes in now before potentially not being able to later. Pending the outcome of a polite PM I will (hopefully) be sending off this afternoon, I will probably be leaving BnB.

Don't worry - it's through no complication with my pregnancy. Things seem fine and we're travelling well. It is due to events which cannot be mentioned, as I would like this goodbye to remain posted and not deleted by a mod/admin.

I just wanted to say thank you all. Having a group who knows exactly how I've been feeling and who provides love and support has been wonderful. I could not have gotten to this stage of my pregnancy without all of you. Knowing the hurt of a loss combined with the miracle of a rainbow binds us together and even though I know none of you personally, I will always remember what it was like to be a part of a bittsweet group such as this.

Best of luck with the remainder of your pregnancies and well into motherhood. With August pending, it is only 2 and a bit months until we all meet out "October Rainbow Babies".

Hopefully I'll be around a bit longer but if not - hugs and kisses to each and every one of you.

I'm a little late to finding this thread, but I lost my first baby on October 15th 2011, my new due date is October 25th 2012. I hope you're all having a lovely 9 months :)

Welcome juicy!

Hope everything's ok emerald? If you do leave you will be missed xx

good luck emerald, hope everything is ok x

hello juicyrainbows x

Welcome, Juicy. We share a due date! Happy third trimester!

Hi Everyone,

Nice to know im not alone with my October rainbow baby. Its amazing so many women all due the same month.
We lost our little boy last year on August 1st. We are now expecting another boy!
We are due October 27th!! We have names him Knight Finley and i just cant wait to meet him!!!!

Hi Jleanne! I'm sorry about the loss of your little boy and so excited for you that you're having a little rainbow baby! Welcome to the thread. It's been moving extremely slowly lately.

Hope everyone is doing well. Anyone want to share bump pics? Lindblum your bump looks fabulous in your avatar!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->