October Testers and beyond.. 3 BFP!

Oh I never thought of that... I might try that. They said though the it might've had something to do with a cyst that burst at the time of implantation... but still it wouldn't hurt ^^ I don't know about the whole second one is easier... my son was planned but I went of my bcp a month later I got pregnant and this time it's taking a year already... and I am doing the same as before... don't know what is up. Didn't test tonight anymore because I thought I was getting my period but not I am in limbo again. So annoying.. hopefully that bloodtest will bring a postive ^^ good luck :hugs:

Velathria what dpo did you get your bfp? I've read it is very common to have some spotting the first trimester so maybe that's what you are experiencing.

i am on dpo 16 :) do you really think that might've been it. I had cramping and then it was just a little pink tinge when i wiped and now i just wiped again and there is nothing... Oh i hope that is it.. maybe that's why i haven't had such strong bfp's...

Ttc- how do i take the aspirin? It's baby aspirin right? And how much? Thanks for the tip :hugs:

Velathria - I take 1 baby aspirin every morning. This cycle I started before O but I think last time I used it I took it from O. When I used it last time I look it till my LO was born. I don't believe it will help you GET a BFP, but depending on your issue, I believe it can help you stay PG.

okie dokie :) so right now would be good if i am pregnant. it wouldn't hurt taking it just in case. I'll go buy some in the morning then. :) thanks ^^

Ugh now I am having really bad heartburn and acid reflux... it's making me feel so sick. Hopefully thats a good sign. Lol

This past week has given me so much respect for those women who spend years TTC. It's literally all that I'm thinking about. Every twinge in my body, every sneeze...I'm googling to see if it's a sign lol.

Had cramping day 25/26 and literally a spot last night. Then today I have woke up cramping has subsided a lot and no more spotting. The one other symptom that's really standing out is that my skin is always super clear...I'm one of those lucky ones that never gets spots/blemishes and never really have. For the past week I look like I have chickenpox on my face...it's like a mild breakout of acne. To the point where one of my employees today commented on it

Keep running to the toilet today because it feels really wet down there, as if AF has come on ( Sorry I know TMI) and no sign of the witch.

Did another test this morning, really don't know why I keep torturing myself with them mind. BFN again.

AF is due on Friday, I'm not holding out for any miracles though. It's hard to remain positive when you see people getting BFP on 9DPO and I'm here 13 DPO with every symptom under the sun and about 20 BFN tests.

With my first pregnancy, I found out when I was like 6/7 weeks pregnant as I was on BC and wasn't planned, so don't even know if I had any symptoms then that I can compare it to.

But I genuinely do wish you all my very best blessings and wishes in getting your BFPs this month. It's hard when you want something so much and see other people around you take that very thing for granted

Big baby dust kisses to you all Xxx

2dpo over here and wishing it was test time. As for me no real symptoms yet.

I'm 2dpo. First month trying for #3. Wishing all of you lots of baby dust! ✨✨🍼✨✨

okie dokie :) so right now would be good if i am pregnant. it wouldn't hurt taking it just in case. I'll go buy some in the morning then. :) thanks ^^

Oh yes. If you think you could be pg then yes, it would be a good time to start.

I believe I have a blood clotting issue. All my loses were around 6 weeks and we even saw heart beats. After loosing 3 babies, I took aspirin and wow, no mc. It really bothers me that I could have had my first so long ago and had to loose 3 babies till I figured it out.

Hey welcome girls ^^ hope you get your bfps ^^

Ttc-I am right now at a point where I am not sure anymore. Just woke up with cramping and the same pink cm from yesterday. I feel like I'll be getting my AF some time today. But weirdly I am ok with that. I thought I'd break down. I am ready to start for real thus new cycle. Because we had been preventing these last month's. And ntnp last month so I just thought because I had such a beautiful ovulation that i might've been. But I'll see today. ^^

Hey welcome girls ^^ hope you get your bfps ^^

Ttc-I am right now at a point where I am not sure anymore. Just woke up with cramping and the same pink cm from yesterday. I feel like I'll be getting my AF some time today. But weirdly I am ok with that. I thought I'd break down. I am ready to start for real thus new cycle. Because we had been preventing these last month's. And ntnp last month so I just thought because I had such a beautiful ovulation that i might've been. But I'll see today. ^^

Velathria- I totally understand. I hate to get myself too positive, its much less painful to be pessimistic each month.

@TTCFirst I think your absolutely right. I have one of the anti-phospholipid syndrome antibodies and high platelet count I think next round I will take aspirin. my doctor said shes not putting me on it but I think I will try it anyway.

So I got BFN this morning but I realized something yesterday. I never got my last bfp until 16 days post trigger and its 15 days no AF yet. im so confused idk. But I will be doing blood work today hopefully I will get good results. if not idk what im going to do for the next TTC month.

welcome bbygurl and Oculi and good luck this month!

@iloveme sorry about your bfn, but hopefully the bloodwork will give you some peace of mind and a definite answer. Will you do another round of iui next month?

I'm on cd30 now, still no af. Cramps on and off and last night I had the pink cm, sounded like what you had velathria. Don't know what's going on, and I can't test now until Sunday. Blahhhh the waiting is the absolute worst.

@ILoveme29-anti-phospholipid syndrome antibodies...thats what it is. My doctor tested two blood clotting issues. He said one was slightly low but the other was not. He wasn't concerned. i went on aspirin and bang...got pregnant and it stuck after 3 losses.

I am getting positives on OPKs and I go for blood on Saturday. We expected the bfp, we just worry about it sticking. Lets hope the aspirin does the trick.

@TTC one of mine came up moderately low, and everything else negative. Im glad I found someone other than my RE who understands or experienced the same as me. so when AF starts or finish should I start the aspirin, and I know you have to take it all the way to about 35 or 36 weeks of pregnancy?

@ILoveme29 My doctor didn't even recommend it....I was on my own. I am so glad that I can tell others and hope that it helps someone. Had I known earlier I would not have had 3 MC.

When I got PG with DD I believe I started at O and stayed toll about a week before my c section. This cycle I started before O. I don't think you can start too early, but you can start too late.

Are you on progesterone also?

@TTC if the blood test are neg today I will start next cycle on my own. Yes I take progesterone. my temps seem to have shifted also but not below cover line.

BTW if no one else gets bfp, I will still continue with this thread, I really appreciate all of you ladies for sticking with me through the TWW. Its so hard not having ppl in your circle who understand what your going through.

Iloveme-That's what we are here for ;) if I do end up not pregnant I'll stay here with you ^^

Ttc- I know... I am at a point where I'm even glad to just get my period.. would like to know what's going on. Now if I don't bleed more I am Def takIng a hpt tomorrow morning.

Bonniebeams- lol I am on CD 32 now and no AF.. looks like we are in the same boat. Totally been cramping all day and like pain shooting down to my knees. Just like when I have my AF. I literally feel like I have my AF but I'm not bleeding. Don't know what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->