• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~October Testers~~... Come on Pumpkin Bumpkins!!

Yay Kel! We have the same test date! 10th please :)

Saying Im not going to get my hopes up this time would be a big fat lie. LOL

I did not notice you were trying again glad to see you back whit !:hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: !!!!

SO sorry Ruskie, and thank you.

Kel, sorry you never O'd honey. :hugs: I am feelin ya on the break thing. Going to try to chill out too, no temping or anything for me.

Why do our lady parts have to be such you-know-whats????

Morning all! How is everyone today? Anyone testing at all?

Kelster :hug: for you its such a rollercoster all this TTC lark and can grind you down sometimes xxx

Ruskiegirl - So sorry it was a chemical :hugs:

AFM - 4DPO today but my temps have really dipped which is a bit odd, surely its far to early to be an implantation dip? I took my temp at the same time before getting up like i always do . . Here is my chart if you want a look?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Hello Razcox, hope it is an implantation dip for you fingers crossed!

:hugs: Ruskiegirl

Im just a bit concerned as I have had a tiny amount of blood mixed in with my cm after we BD, have posted about it to get others opinions. Its really frustrating as this is our first month ttc after mc in April, cos I had so many complications we waited 6 months. Im sure its nothing to worry about and will book appointment with my GP if it persists.

Hey blue sky, dont worry too much about the bleeding it could be a number of things such as OV bleeding or from DH bumping the cervix a bit in BDing. I had this a bit after the MMC when we BDed because i think the cervix is more sensertive after a MC which can cause it. xxx

Thanks for the reassurance Razcox.

My doc just called to give me some test results, so mentioned the bleeding and she wasnt concerned, if it continues she will have a look at my cervix, but as smear was normal she said not to worry. Makes me feel a bit better.

Put me down for a chemical started bleeding today after my test went negative over the weekend =(

:hug:

I am very sorry it was a chemical. I was so excited for you on your pg thread! :cry: We are here for you!

So sorry to both Kelster & Ruskie :hugs: :hug:

Hang in there & stay strong

Why do our lady parts have to be such you-know-whats

Pain in the ARSES??? I dunno but I am REALLY tired of it... :lol:

Raz--yip yip that could def be an IP dip.. FX's for ya :hugs:

Blue- yeah what everyone said above... wouldn't be concerned did you O yet too? that could be from just ovulating as well

Thanks Kel not ov yet, hav'nt had any more blood today.

I think I am going mad :haha:

I'm out for this month :witch: got me today.. Before I had my mmc my cycle was 31 days now it looks like i've went to 27 days. I've ordered a clearblue monitor to use this month as I did not had 1 positive ov test this month..
good luck ladies hope she stays away from you and you's get your :bfp:
:dust::dust::dust: for all

I'm out for this month :witch: got me today.. Before I had my mmc my cycle was 31 days now it looks like i've went to 27 days. I've ordered a clearblue monitor to use this month as I did not had 1 positive ov test this month..
good luck ladies hope she stays away from you and you's get your :bfp:
:dust::dust::dust: for all

:hugs: :hugs: sweetie :hugs: :hugs:

Blue- good glad the bleeding has stopped... keep us posted :)

I will probably test if AF hasn't shown up by Thursday. I had thought I might test today but then I o'ed later than I thought I would. I am not feeling hopeful at all, quite pmsing.

October was another dud!:witch: came early!! :( very very upset and now want ANOTHER month to go by as fast as it can.:growlmad:

Babyfever - Sorry the :witch: got you hun, i really hate that cow!

Stay.positive - Good luck with the testing tomrrow, sending lots of :dust: your way xx

Reversal - I love the CBFM and it really helps me to keep an eye on things esp after the MMC where my boby was a bit all over the place for a few months.

Bluesky - Glad the bleeding has stopped, maybe the spotting was a sign of a 'good' egg? :)

AFM - Temps a bit low again today but i was up very early for me and had trouble sleeping so that might have make it a bit off. Will see what tomorrow brings but to be in for any hope of a :bfp: my temps need to go up . .

Aww Babyfever :hugs: sweetie I am soooooooooooooooo sorry :hugs:

Stay.positive-- your SN says it all... STAY POSITIVE..........

Raz- how much earlier, you should add an extra .1 to today's temop due to you getting up earlier....

AFM-------------- SAD DAY TODAY :cry: it was one year ago today I lost my 1st lil bean- god how quickly a year went by and still no beanie or baby :(

i thought i would let you know that i got this this morning and what can i say im in total shock:dohh:

Attachments

• SNV30769.jpg
    SNV30769.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 7
Kelster - So sorry for your loss, there are so many dates that pop up and make us think about what could have been xxxx

And to answer your question i got up at 6:15 instead of 7:15 and my temp was 36.88 so a tiny bit above the 36.84 of yesterday . . .

i got up at 6:15 instead of 7:15 and my temp was 36.88 so a tiny bit above the 36.84 of yesterday . . .

Raz that is AWESOME any temps that go up, even the tiniest of bit.. I hope for your temps to continue to rise....

Cla- a big huge congrats to you.. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->