~~October Testers~~... Come on Pumpkin Bumpkins!!

plz add me

oct 20th!

i would be 1 week late!

can i join you please:flower:
im due around the 14th, good luck to everybody:hugs:

Hello,

Can you pop me down for the 27th please.

:dust:

theres no stopping you now:happydance: tell your oh to get his strength up:winkwink:he will be needing it

Everyone has been updated.... OOOHH I wanna see nothing but :bfp:'s on the front page!!!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!! :dust:

thankyou for adding me. i hope its a good luck thread

OK. Now I'm really confused. I'm on CD47 and still no sign of AF. :wacko: Yesterday my cramps and lower back pain picked up so I thought FOR SURE it would be showing up but now the back pain is gone and the cramps are back to being mild and "stretchy". My body has been doing this to me for 3 weeks now....ever since AF was originally due. But I've been getting nothing but :bfn:s.

This seems to affirm my theory that my body is skipping a cycle. I don't want to go to the doctors just yet as I was JUST THERE in September and had all the tests done (including ultrasound) and everything was completely normal. So now I have no idea when to try or test again. I guess it's continuing to both try several times a week and test once a week until AF shows.

Getting a little paranoid that i'm going wacko and having a "false pregnancy". Pretty afraid of that as I'm not prepared to deal with mental issue..... And neither do I want to end up on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant".:haha:

Hi,
I'll be testing October 14 ... If i can hold off that long! :p

OK. Now I'm really confused. I'm on CD47 and still no sign of AF. :wacko: Yesterday my cramps and lower back pain picked up so I thought FOR SURE it would be showing up but now the back pain is gone and the cramps are back to being mild and "stretchy". My body has been doing this to me for 3 weeks now....ever since AF was originally due. But I've been getting nothing but :bfn:s.

This seems to affirm my theory that my body is skipping a cycle. I don't want to go to the doctors just yet as I was JUST THERE in September and had all the tests done (including ultrasound) and everything was completely normal. So now I have no idea when to try or test again. I guess it's continuing to both try several times a week and test once a week until AF shows.

Getting a little paranoid that i'm going wacko and having a "false pregnancy". Pretty afraid of that as I'm not prepared to deal with mental issue..... And neither do I want to end up on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant".:haha:

ohh Starry :hugs:

lol....thanks! I honestly don't get it. I think I could handle AF being late but the persistent PMSy type symptoms (that honestly feel like preggo symptoms too) are annoying. My cp is high and closed. Again. I've read that sometimes hpts take a few weeks to work but the most legitimate length I can find is 4 weeks past conception. So if what I'm feeling IS pregnancy-related I'll have to get a positive this week sometime or next at the latest. But I doubt it.

At least I can laugh about it now...

Awww i'm sorry you are getting messed about Starry. TBH if its getting to you as much as it seems i would give the doctors a call and see if you can have a chat to see what he says and maybe push to get some bloods done to see whats going on now. :hug:

I agree with Razcox, go and have some blood tests and tell them whats up. Will put your mind at rest. :hugs:

well im 5dpo and i have started to spot AGAIN. i just want to scream:growlmad:
i have been like this for years but the last couple of months it as been a 5dpo:growlmad:
so im looking into progesterone cream:thumbup:

Starry -yeah I would head to the docs.......:hugs:

welp I can say I am 99% sure I am OUT.............. had a HUGE temp spike yesterday and today a HUGE temp drop...............this cycle sure was a WEIRD one.......

Sorry to hear that kelster. :(

Honestly, I'm scared to go back to the doctors. I've been such a pain this summer and it turned out to be nothing (beside recovering from a mc). It's been a long time, but I have had 2 month gaps between periods before. That was back when my hormones were still askew (and they've been fine for over 2 years) so right now the plan is to wait until the end of the month unless I find a real problem such as infection, etc. My claims will be more legitimate then.

Kelster.....that is a weird cycle! Grrr to the screwed up cycles....

Sorry Kel :( :hugs:

Pretty sure I'm out too. Just not feelin it this time, and havent temped for a while. Oh well, waiting for the weekend and then bring on the :wine: !!!

any updates ladies??????????????????

I am dying to add some :bfp:'s in this thread....

AFM- temp went back up again this am.... but still a :bfn: on my IC test....

I get ya Starry---- :hugs: I felt that way too when I went in to see my GYN on Sept 3rd....

Tryfor-- told ya I have a screwed up cycle..... :lol:

Whit are you sure? not everyone is the same... both mine were completely different symptons.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->