• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~October Testers~~... Come on Pumpkin Bumpkins!!

can I jpin you? Im testing this week - had 2 bfns and then yesterday and today v v faint bfps - trying not to get excited and praying a lot![-o<

good luck to everyone

:dust:

Morning all! Its cazy busy here at work and they just keep piling morse stuff for us all to do so not had much chance to catch up this morning!!!

DTD last night with pre seed and a softcup, temps still low and peak on the CBFM. CP is high and open so it looks like its all systems go here. Just need to BD tonight anf for my temp to go up tomorrow to confirm ov.

Rowan - Welcome aboard and really hoping that VV faint bfp turns into a huge :bfp: for you x

Starry, Kelster & whitbit - I really understand where you are all comming from i had to have a 2 month break NTNP no temping nothing just to stay sane. It does help to have a break and then get back on the horse with loads of PMA.

Rowan so what day the 9th or the 10th? I am wishing ya luck

Raz
i had to have a 2 month break NTNP

I wish I COULD do that but I don't have much time- my age is a HUGE factor for me as well as my hubby (41 going on 42 soon) and well I don't want to be an "old" mom...

my BIGGEST FEAR- I keep thinking when my child is my age (40) I will be 80 or even if I am still here... I would be a wreck, right now, at my age if I didn't have any parents

AFM I am TRULY expecting her today== I had some really good cramps last nite and my temp dropped WAY WAY down..

well at least I know I can drink tonight at the benefit dinner my husband put together for a fellow officer who just diagnosed with a rare form of luekemia

I'll be back to check up on anyone because I KNOW we have test dates

Ugh Kelster..... I hope its not her. She always has to ruin everything doesnt she???

I started getting some cramps in my abdomen this morning, so now its only a matter of a day or two. :(

Raz, hooray for BD!! :)

Rowan, hopefully it will be your bfp!

LOL I JUST answered you back... :winkwink:

sounds promising there babe... how have the OPK been?

Well af showed up yesterday so out for now :( Oh well the only upside is that it's the second month of a 28 day cycle...good luck to everyone else!

LOL I JUST answered you back... :winkwink:

sounds promising there babe... how have the OPK been?

I ran out yesterday morning and yesterdays were very light. I wanted to buy a hpt before my in laws came down for the weekend and they came early so I didnt buy one. Why waste my money anyways......lol

Well af showed up yesterday so out for now :( Oh well the only upside is that it's the second month of a 28 day cycle...good luck to everyone else!

:hugs: I am so sorry. The :witch: is a selfish bitch. I am sorry.

Tested this morning :bfp:!

Hooray!!! :dance: I danced on your bfp thread!!! Congratulations!!!

Starstryder - Sorry about the :witch: :hugs:

Ruskiegirl - Woo hooo huge congrates!!! :happydance: Lets hope your :bfp: is the start of a trend. :thumbup:

How is everyone else doing?

Can you can my test date to the 23/10 please as i have OVed a little early for me this month. Didnt manage to DTD last night but the last time i got my :bfp: we only BDed the few days before so i think i am still in with a shot. Just got to wait and see.

Fxed Raz honey. Congrats Rowan :)

I am officially out though, for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"