• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~October Testers~~... Come on Pumpkin Bumpkins!!

Heya,

BFN for me however my AF is over due by 4 days now..fingers crossed!

xx

Okey dokey sweetie... just keep me updated because I REALLY want to add :bfp: and not something else

:hugs: on the NASTY :bfn: :hugs:

that is all I am getting too and tomorrow is 14DPO.....

Will be keeping everything crossed here for you both and sending loads of :dust: We need some :bfp: 's here!

Nothing to report here still waiting on OV and going from my low on the CBFM i think its going to be a few days yet . . .

okay can I join in???? This will be my first full cycle following my 2nd m/c. I haven't ovulated yet but probably will on the weekend or early next week. Hoping for a STICKY Pumpkin Bumpkin! I started taking B6 to help my luteal phase and am trying to eliminate caffine. Can I ask if any of you still drink coffee or have you eliminated caffine? I've read it can increase the risk of m/c's and given that I've had 2 already, I'm trying to do anything possible to help.

please could you put me down for testing on the 17th, first full cycle after mc but not very hopeful as im not sure I even ovulated as i've been using opk since day 10 and still no positive.. Good luck ladies hope there are loads of bfp's this month :hugs:

okay can I join in???? This will be my first full cycle following my 2nd m/c. I haven't ovulated yet but probably will on the weekend or early next week. Hoping for a STICKY Pumpkin Bumpkin! I started taking B6 to help my luteal phase and am trying to eliminate caffine. Can I ask if any of you still drink coffee or have you eliminated caffine? I've read it can increase the risk of m/c's and given that I've had 2 already, I'm trying to do anything possible to help.

when do you want me to put you down for testing sweetie?????

when do you want me to put you down for testing sweetie?????

Maybe October 30th just incase I ovulate late. Thanks kelster

I started taking B6 to help my luteal phase and am trying to eliminate caffine. Can I ask if any of you still drink coffee or have you eliminated caffine? I've read it can increase the risk of m/c's and given that I've had 2 already, I'm trying to do anything possible to help.

It was really hard but I have cut way back on caffeine. Early this year I switched to black tea from the strong coffee I love and after 8 months of trying I got pregnant for the first time, then again in only a few months. Even though neither pregnancies have been long, I really think thinks cutting back on caffeine made a difference in getting pregnant. I am now considering cutting it entirely in the hope that it may help me avoid another mc.

Sorry I can't provide a BFP this month...my AF came today.
Although I will enjoying trying again next month and fingers crossed for a BFP!

OK so a tad confused this morning it seems i am having a bit of an odd cycle this month! My temp this morning was up slightly and i have a peak on my CBFM, not had a high yet and it jumps right to peak! Looking over my chart and from past cycles it looks like i am going to OV tomrrow as my CP is high but not really open and my CM is still watery (it has been a bit polluted by DH man juice though!). Its all a bit sudden which is odd as i always get a high first, the job news is we DTD last night anyway so i am still in with a shot just got to BD again everynight until temps go all the way up.

How is everyone else this morning?

Bluefairy - Sorry about AF getting you xxx

mpepe32 - Welcome!

Bluefairy :hugs: I Am soooooooooooo very sorry sweetie....

Raz-- hmmmmmmmmmmmm as long as you cover your bases I think you have a GREAT shot sweetie

AFM- hmmmmmmmmmmm I dunno what to think.. 14DPO today- took no test because I know I am NOT PG..... just take a lookie at my temps... it says it all.. HOWEVER, I had no AF crampies of any kind yet.... $10.00 FF is totally wrong with my O date and the clomid didn't even help............. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

Grrrr Kelster......totally sucks about FF. :growlmad:

At least she hasn't show up though Kelster!!!

BlueFairy :hugs: I am so very sorry. I am awaiting her visit as well in the next 2-3 days....blah.....

I started taking B6 to help my luteal phase and am trying to eliminate caffine. Can I ask if any of you still drink coffee or have you eliminated caffine? I've read it can increase the risk of m/c's and given that I've had 2 already, I'm trying to do anything possible to help.

It was really hard but I have cut way back on caffeine. Early this year I switched to black tea from the strong coffee I love and after 8 months of trying I got pregnant for the first time, then again in only a few months. Even though neither pregnancies have been long, I really think thinks cutting back on caffeine made a difference in getting pregnant. I am now considering cutting it entirely in the hope that it may help me avoid another mc.

I have officially switched to decaf today! Not feeling so great but I'm hoping it will pass soon! Headachy and light headed to say the least:dohh: I was not a huge coffee drinker I can't believe how dependant my body is on it!

Razcox - thanks for the welcome!

Ive been drinking clipper organic decaf tea, its great I cant tell the difference with the taste. hardly having any caffeine apart from the odd bit of chocolate, gotta have some nice things. Starting the smep 2 night, but I have got a sore throat and feeling rough so hope im up 2 the job ha ha....

Just wondering how often do you guys BD? Do you do the smep, do it everyday around ovulation? be interested to know.

When I fell preg last time, second month of trying we did it every other day from day 11 then 3 days in a row from positive opk.

I have cut right back on caffine as well, just have the one cup of earl gray in the morning then it decaf all the way.

We try to BD every other day from CD10 and everyday from a high to peak on the CBFM. Well thats the plan anyway but it can be hard to keep DH in the mood! This cycle so far we only BDed last night and now i have a peak. I also have the mother of all OVing pains so we will BD tonight and until the night after my temps go up.

I used to be pretty good at sticking only to decaff but I have to admit that I've gotten lazy and tend to have a mug of caffeinated coffee almost every day at work. That's all they make and I just don't bother to bring my own. It's not alot but I would do better to have none.

Due to my irregular cycles, DH and I just make our best guesses at when to BD and otherwise just do as the spirit moves us. LOL

Still no AF so I'm guessing I just skipped a cycle. And I've been crazy stressed at work lately so that's not helping either. Ah well. Just letting it all go.....

Ah well. Just letting it all go.....

Starry I TOTALLY feel ya...:hugs:.. I have had it UP HERE and just about to throw the towel in.. no temping no OPKS nothing just let nature takes it course...

Raz- HOT DANG on the mother of O pains... go get that eggie ALL BE-DAZZLED UP

Ah well. Just letting it all go.....

Starry I TOTALLY feel ya...:hugs:.. I have had it UP HERE and just about to throw the towel in.. no temping no OPKS nothing just let natural takes it course...

:hugs: Just trying to preserve my sanity. Tonight I had the appetite of three women so I figure AF has GOT to be just around the corner. 31 days ago I did have a day of some red spotting so maybe that was my last weird, light AF.:shrug: If that "counts" then it would make sense AF should be here soon as most of my cycles are in the 30 - 35 day range. Cervix feels even more open than before. I'm SO ready for CD1. lol

mpepe- the cycle I got my bfp I was drinking all kinds of caffeine. At the moment I have two coffees a day max and maybe a decaf tea. Tbh I am to the point where that is the least of my worries.

Kel I am there with ya hun. Throwing my bbt out the window so to speak this next cycle, I will use an opk on the day I normally get my pos to confirm and that be all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->