• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~October Testers~~... Come on Pumpkin Bumpkins!!

Ladies, I don't have an opk to confirm, but I think I'm ovulating this weekend. [-o< Yesterday I started getting some ewcm but today I've been getting loads!! My cervix has been open all week which I thought meant AF but now it's also high and open again. It's another reason to think I simply skipped my last cycle as I've calculated that if it had gone as it should I would be ovulating again about now anyways.

New test date: Oct 23 or 24th

Thats great news starry! Get :sex: lol

It also means we have the same test date :happydance:

I'll be honest I do not like to do tests until after my period is due. I'd rather wait until I am late than test and be disappointed if it is negative before i am due on. I've just finished ovulating and so I am hoping that I have caught this month and that I get a BFP around the 22nd October :)

Good luck everyone.

Ugh.....Kelster can you please put a big vibrant WITCH next to me???

Onto cycle 16........

I'm 5 dpo today ladies. Fingers crossed!! :dust: for all!

Congrats Rowan!! Sprinkle me with that fertile dust please! :winkwink:

hippylittlej, I totally agree with you! I'd much rather be surprised by AF showing early than getting a bfn. I am never totally sure what day exactly AF is due so I give an extra day or two (based off of when I think I ovulated) to make sure.

tryforbaby2 & sammie grace: sorry that the witch caught you. I hope the next cycle is your lucky month that you get your sticky bean!

razcox, fingers are crossed for you! Today, I started getting that familiar pinching feeling on one side so in combination with the ewcm I think ovulation is actually happening! It would be the first time since, well, I conceived my last pregnancy (I doubt I was actually ovulating on my 18day cycles). It only took 5 months....;)

Hey ladies sorry I was MIA this weekend,,,, it was just sooo dang busy

I am updating now....

:hugs: to my girls who the DANG :witch: showed up for.... :cry:

FF has totally taking away my CC so I never did O- as I suspected..

but I am gonna stay here to support everyone.... even though I THINK I am throwing in the towel... this is getting to much for me :cry:

Hi hun, sorry to hear you are having a bad month. I felt like that too not long ago :(

Sending lots of :hug:

hippylittlej, I totally agree with you! I'd much rather be surprised by AF showing early than getting a bfn. I am never totally sure what day exactly AF is due so I give an extra day or two (based off of when I think I ovulated) to make sure.

tryforbaby2 & sammie grace: sorry that the witch caught you. I hope the next cycle is your lucky month that you get your sticky bean!

razcox, fingers are crossed for you! Today, I started getting that familiar pinching feeling on one side so in combination with the ewcm I think ovulation is actually happening! It would be the first time since, well, I conceived my last pregnancy (I doubt I was actually ovulating on my 18day cycles). It only took 5 months....;)

Hooray for Ovulation! I want to speed through AF and right into Ovulation.....that would be great!!! :winkwink: Have fun :sex:! LOL

Hey ladies sorry I was MIA this weekend,,,, it was just sooo dang busy

I am updating now....

:hugs: to my girls who the DANG :witch: showed up for.... :cry:

FF has totally taking away my CC so I never did O- as I suspected..

but I am gonna stay here to support everyone.... even though I THINK I am throwing in the towel... this is getting to much for me :cry:

:flow: Thank You.

I am so sorry you are having a hard time right now. :hugs: TTC does get to be a bit much after a while......I have been sick of it since the MC. I am just giving myself something else to look forward too. Wishing and waiting......
PM anytime.....if you want a text buddy let me know.

Sorry you're feeling down Kelster :hugs:
Sending big virtual hugs for you

Put me down for a chemical started bleeding today after my test went negative over the weekend =(

Put me down for a chemical started bleeding today after my test went negative over the weekend =(

OH HONEY I am sooo sorry :hugs:

thanks girls.. I will be fine.. I am not leaving, I am just not going to be putting myself thru such torture each month.... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->