OCTOBER testers, trick-or-treat, POAS! Love & support thread (77 Testers, 7 BFPs!)

KrissyB

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score

https://www.colorprintingcentral.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/october-month-halloween.png

Welcome ladies - new friends and familiar faces alike!! Here's the continuing thread for all of the love, support, and squinting needs while TTC. Lots of :dust: all around for tons of :bfp:s this month! Here's hoping for a lot of pregnancy themed halloween costumes!
And for all those who got the :witch: instead, feel free to stay with us on the November thread

TESTERS
KrissyB
Baby.Love12
Blondie_x
deductivemom
macydarling
stinntor000
DandJ
KatieSweet
Lynny77
sppmom
emma4g63
AugustBride6
Buffyx
n.miller
Dreamer2013
Bug222
oceania
MaybBaby
LillyFleur
atleastthree
MrsLux
55comet555
bluefish1980
Kiki1993
canadabear
cdelmar
KatO79
trying4babies
echo
Puppy Power
kitty1987
alchemy
lucy1
fleurdelis000
Leti
Movinmama
Babylove100
smiley4442
Blooms4210
jessiecat
Court28
bubb1es
MamaBunny2
jessthemess
dove830
rachieroo
vanessamegan
.hopeful.one.
caringo
Cherryb89
Canadianmom4
2ndtimeAbz
heff1604
Cupoftea3
Candycane02
AMartens
everton04
tankel
Sarah_16x
Mrs.Ping
Phoeniix
kelley828
BoobsMcGee22
NadiaSweety
starryjune
QueenQueso
Abbey08
sausages
j_d_mommy
tharya

https://www.embracinghome.com/babyshower-images/little-pumpkin.gif BFPs!! https://www.embracinghome.com/babyshower-images/little-pumpkin.gif
lolawnek
Waiting4BabyS
magicbubble
Ruz
MomOfAPrince
jumpingo
Keyval

STALKERS
hunni12
Praying4BB
mrsz24
Eidson23

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AulhSyq5od4/Rxf3wIekPBI/AAAAAAAAByY/ZzSXXUvGCyM/s400/Hummie-Candy-Corn-BorderPre.jpg

Ill join since im pretty sure I am out this month tested yesterday 10 dpo and nothing.

Welcome Baby - Although you definitely still have time to get your :bfp: this month! FXed you don't make it to October :dust:

Hi ladies I'd like to join too. I'm CD1 today, and usually ovulate between CD13 and CD15.

Fingers crossed we get our bfps this month.

I'd like to be added too. I am actually still 10dpo in my current cycle, but I don't want to jinx this month by getting cocky and thinking I won't need to test in October :) Plus, I tend to lose touch for a bit during the couple weeks leading up to O and I want to be sure to add myself early this month.

Assuming everything stays on its usual course (which it never does, naturally) I expect AF in a few days (hoping she stays away, though!), then O around September 24 and begin testing early October. If I'm not lucky, I may even be testing twice in October. Figures the wicked witch would find a way to get me twice during Halloween mont!

May I please join? :flower:

We will be NTNP this cycle. The plan is to BD every other day-ish and no early testing.

Hi Ladies,
I too would like to join. We have been trying for over a yr to no avail. I believe I ovulated yesterday, so I am on the 2 week wait.

I'm testing within the first few days of October. Hoping for good news for our anniversary [-o<

Welcome Blondie, Deductive, Macy, Stinn, and D!

Deductive - I've got my FXed that you're never officially make it to the testers list and that you'll get your :bfp: in September. But I fully understand about the jinxing so I'll add you on all the same

D - That would be an amazing anniversary gift!! FXed for you too :dust:

Stinn - are you temping and/or using OPKs to confirm your ovulation?

I have been using the opk to determine ovulation. This time around though, I had lots of watery cm for two days and yesterday it was egg white cm. We DTD on all days, so I am hoping for a bfp in a few weeks.

Ntnp this cycle but i will be here for support

i'm in!

this month is my last chance before we have to prevent for 4 months, so i'm really hoping for a bfp this month:bodyb:

Welcome Hunni and Jump!

Hunni - Do you want me to add you to the testers list anyway?

Jump - FXed extra tight for you then! :dust: Why do you need to start preventing after this month?

Stinn - Sounds like your timing was great! Fxed

Welcome Hunni and Jump!

Hunni - Do you want me to add you to the testers list anyway?

Jump - FXed extra tight for you then! :dust: Why do you need to start preventing after this month?

thanks!

my brother is getting married early september next year and i would feel awful if i was too pregnant or the baby was too small to fly. my brother would totally understand (though his wife-to-be would probably sulk about her bridal party numbers getting "ruined":roll::haha:) but i don't think *i* would forgive myself for letting it happen, even though my husband and i really want a baby...:wacko:

Jumpingo- That's kind of you to put TTC on hold for now for that reason! I wouldn't care :lol: Actually, my friend told me not to get pregnant now since DH is a groomsman in her wedding in June. I was honestly taken aback of how she would say that! If we got pregnant this month, the baby WOULD be due in June. Ha.

Jumpingo- That's kind of you to put TTC on hold for now for that reason! I wouldn't care :lol: Actually, my friend told me not to get pregnant now since DH is a groomsman in her wedding in June. I was honestly taken aback of how she would say that! If we got pregnant this month, the baby WOULD be due in June. Ha.

wait, YOU aren't in the wedding (right??) so what difference does it make??

wow, i would be so insulted if someone said that to me!

it's not so much whether i'm in the wedding or not, but to miss the whole thing, i would feel so awful and cry when all the photos came out and i wasn't in them. living abroad makes those kinds of things even more of a "thing" though, i think. i miss ALL the family vacations and, even harder, is the random nights out to dinner with my parents, etc. so i don't think of it as "doing it for my brother" but more like being super selfish and wanting to make sure *i* get to go!:blush:

Jump - That is awesome of you :) And if it was a sibling, I could completely understand and would feel the same way....

But D - I can't imagine a FRIEND expecting you to put a major life on hold for them! And to actually say it to your face (where as Jump made her own choice) - just crazy!

But D - I can't imagine a FRIEND expecting you to put a major life on hold for them! And to actually say it to your face (where as Jump made her own choice) - just crazy!

exactly! i can't imagine telling my other brother's wife (who was not in my wedding, but my brother was) that she can't get pregnant because of my wedding, that she's not even in!

if my future sister-in-law knew we were trying to get pregnant, i wouldn't put it past her to have strong feelings about me being pregnant or having some baby weight on their wedding day, but i would hope she would know better and keep her mouth shut about those feelings!:trouble: she already threw a little tantrum at my wedding because she wasn't included in a particular family photo (she was in a bunch, and they aren't even actually married yet so she should have realized it's normal that she would not be in ALL of them!) but luckily i didn't find out about it until a day after the wedding.

so yeah, we'll see what happens but i would prefer to avoid drama:roll:

wait, YOU aren't in the wedding (right??) so what difference does it make??

wow, i would be so insulted if someone said that to me!

it's not so much whether i'm in the wedding or not, but to miss the whole thing, i would feel so awful and cry when all the photos came out and i wasn't in them. living abroad makes those kinds of things even more of a "thing" though, i think. i miss ALL the family vacations and, even harder, is the random nights out to dinner with my parents, etc. so i don't think of it as "doing it for my brother" but more like being super selfish and wanting to make sure *i* get to go!:blush:
Correct, I'm not in the wedding. She thinks if I give birth in June then DH won't be able to be in the wedding. I can't predict the future (wish I could!) but yeah, totally caught me offguard!

Ohhh, I don't blame you for not wanting to be part of the wedding! I can't imagine being away from my family being in a completely different country :hugs: I'm sure being in Tokyo is pretty amazing though!

@Krissy; I know, right? A friend I barely even see, nonetheless. Oy. :dohh:

Jumpingo, I think my friend is a Bridezilla :haha: No right minded person in the normal state would say that (I sure hope not!)

I'm sure some brides would rather not have a close family member pregnant at their wedding in fear making it all about the expectant mom but atleast keep their mouth shut, yanno?

:lol: @ your future SIL throwing a tantrum for not being in all YOUR photos. It is YOUR wedding day afterall, she will have her opportunity soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->