OCTOBER testers, trick-or-treat, POAS! Love & support thread (77 Testers, 7 BFPs!)

Today I am cycle day 1. This will be ttc cycle no 5. Can you share your bd plan ? I was thinking like every other day leading up to ovulation then every day for a couple of days... Somebody wanna share their plan ? :)

Hoping october will be our month :) I am very optimistic and excited :)

And if you could please add me to the list :) thankz :)

Today I am cycle day 1. This will be ttc cycle no 5. Can you share your bd plan ? I was thinking like every other day leading up to ovulation then every day for a couple of days... Somebody wanna share their plan ? :)

Hoping october will be our month :) I am very optimistic and excited :)

i'm trying SMEP:winkwink:

sex every other day starting at CD8. then start OPKs on CD10 and when you get a positive, you have sex the day of the positive and 2 more days after that, then take a day off, then have sex the next day. so, pretty much same as your plan, in the end:thumbup:

we started on CD6 :blush: and now i'm just waiting for my OPKs to arrive. very impatiently, i might add. i Oed at CD15 and CD17 the last 2 cycles, so am hoping they get here soon, as i'm 9DPO today.:coffee:

Pretty much the same as jumpingo, but I feel like if you have sex every other day even a few days after O, it should be a no-fail plan but that's my theory! I am BDing every other day started yesterday.

Also going to do the pineapple core too :thumbup:

I dont think we will be able to squeeze in any BD Tuesday because we both have to leave quite early for work. I am just going to try and be relaxed and just BD when we can instead of turning into a crazy person as per usual. I am supposed to be NTNP this cycle anyway. Should have known I wouldnt stick to it!

This month is "get it when I can" lol. cd9 today. We bd'd last night and will again on Sunday when I get home. He leaves Monday for training so I'll make sure I squeeze it in before he leaves. He comes back Friday and I should be just about to drop the egg so it'll be go go go!

sorry to hear all the husbands schedules are not cooperating with "the" schedule!:dohh: but stranger things have happened! "get it when you can" made me laugh - love it!!!

Dang husbands. Cant make a baby with em, cant make a baby without em! Lol. Im glad this is a GIWYC (get it when you can ;) ) cycle for others too! I am definitely decided now not to use opks this month but I am going to get some preseed. Cant hurt!

DH will be away during my last week of the 2WW, so that would be a great time to find out we're pregnant for our wedding anniversary :D

Macy - how long did your LP end up being last month and how long are your cycles usually? Maybe if you squeeze one in as soon as he gets back you'll still have time! Especially considering how late you O'ed last month!

Welcome Ruz! I've added you to the list :)

Cant make a baby with em, cant make a baby without em!
^ This is hysterical :rofl:

Hi ladies...

Can I join? The dumb witch came to visit today....
Sigh... Why was it so much easier with the first pregnancy? Lol

Welcome spp - And I fully agree. I hear a lot of women say that if the first was easy the second will be hard, and vice versa. My first one was on the first try - and so far we're on cycle #7 with a slew of complications for ttc#2

Thanks Krissy for the warm welcome!..

Yes our first one was also an one shot deal. I soon realized that I was very fortunate so I'm I'm in no ways bragging.. But I was hoping it would be just as easy...

Im really happy that there is a support group like this one.. I have a feeling this is going to be a long(er) journey :)

Can I join ?? Or am I early ?? I'm on cycle day cycles range from 33-40 normally at the 37-40 though - first month of trying and no idea when ovulated but hoping for a bfp- On Holiday now until 1st October but due on 26th sep

Okay, looks like I will definitely be on this thread in October :( I did get my BFP but unfortunately it was a second chemical. Got confirmation from the midwife yesterday. On to a new cycle, and (God willing) this will be the month for us.

I am seeing the doc in a few weeks to discuss possible progesterone supplementation, but does anyone have other suggestions to help with recurrent chemical pregnancies? I have been taking a B complex vitamin and an Omega-3 supplement, but this month I am definitely adding a specific B6 supplement and am thinking about baby aspirin as well (I sent an email to my doctor to ask if the aspirin is okay, but I don't know if they will actually reply). I'm also going back on Vitamin C, which I had stopped last month because I ran out and didn't think it was doing anything (but after this experience I'm not so sure). Does anyone have experience with those or other suggestions?

Oh, and if I'm on schedule I expect O around Sept 26 but after a chemical really anything could happen. I'll try to remember to update on that. Thinking of taking a break from OPKs this month.

Macy - how long did your LP end up being last month and how long are your cycles usually? Maybe if you squeeze one in as soon as he gets back you'll still have time! Especially considering how late you O'ed last month!

Welcome Ruz! I've added you to the list :)

Cant make a baby with em, cant make a baby without em!
^ This is hysterical :rofl:

I *think* it ended up being 13/14 days long counting from the 2nd day out of 3 +opks in a row. Thanks for asking. DH seems pretty dedicated this month as he just asked me if I want him to make the 7 hr drive home Tuesday night, BD and then turned right around and drive back :haha: He was only kind of kidding. It is a nice change as he usually isnt so vocal about ttc and I feel like the crazy one because it is always on my mind. :) Needless to say he will not be doing all that driving. Just gonna go with the flow. Might not even use my app, dont think it helped much anyway!

I'm here! I should be testing around October 14��

Okay, looks like I will definitely be on this thread in October :( I did get my BFP but unfortunately it was a second chemical. Got confirmation from the midwife yesterday. On to a new cycle, and (God willing) this will be the month for us.

sorry to hear:hugs::hugs: but welcome to october:flower:

I'm here! I should be testing around October 14��

boo for AF:growlmad:

Hi ladies! Still waiting waiting waiting. cd11 today. How is everyone doing?

hey cycle buddy:winkwink: yup, just waiting:coffee:

well, actually, more like waiting, :sex:, waiting, POA OPK, and then waiting some more:rofl:

first OPK today. it was negative, as expected, but exciting (such a newbie!:haha:)

trying to have sex every other day, but my husband is throwing a wrench in my plan and insisting even when it's the "other" day. couldn't really say no (half heartedly tried:haha: but he knows how to get around that too well:blush:) so maybe i am switching from even cycle days to odd cycle days...we'll see!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->