OCTOBER testers, trick-or-treat, POAS! Love & support thread (77 Testers, 7 BFPs!)

Hi girls! :wave:
AF got me today :shrug: so I'm moving on to October!

Jumpingo, I think my friend is a Bridezilla :haha: No right minded person in the normal state would say that (I sure hope not!)

First word I thought of. How self-centered of her, honestly!

Wow thats crazy. I am in a wedding in march and my friend said it was no big deal if I am preggo. Heres hoping.

Bump! This thread needs some hunka hunka lovin' <3

Do you SMEP every day or every other day?

CD10, doing SMEP every other day until I get crosshairs on FF. Took a $store OPK last night, very faint which is expected. Only using them as a reference to see the progression of the line getting darker.

Been sleeping crappy this whole week which is not good for someone who is temping!

i'm planning to SMEP every other day - aiming for even days now after my husband was frisky on CD6:haha:

i have been feeling sick-ish the last couple days, which is weird because the only nights in the last week i've gotten decent sleep has been the last two.:huh: every other day this cycle i've had to check the sleep deprived box because i'm not getting a solid 3 hours before temping.:dohh: circles galore!:roll:

i've never used OPKs before, and i bought a 50 pack, so i'll probably start POAS as soon as they get here:haha: hoping they get here at least by monday (CD13) because i am anticipating ovulation around CD15-17.

doing anything else this cycle? i have actually toyed with the idea of softcups, and will probably get a pineapple, though in the last 2 cycles i couldn't tell when i was 1DPO for sure and by 3DPO, it seemed too late.:shrug:

Nice! Guess we're doing even days too then :haha:

Same with me, but I haven't been sick... just been... "off". Monday I was feeling sad and sulky for no reason! I think maybe the weather is affecting me, been overcast all week. Yep, my poor chart will have a lot of open circles too... why must temping be so hard/strict?? :(

Will you be taking the OPK's at the same time every day? Hope the OPKs help for you!!

As for this cycle: I am using SoftCups for sure, guaranteed the swimmers stay up there and also I don't like the leakage :sick: I will also be eating the pineapple core when I O'd, but I completely agree with you - FF gives you crosshairs after like 3 high temps, so yeah, when are you supposed to know to eat the core?

I'm just pulling at strings here to increase our chances :lol:

LOL I think this thread always is pretty quiet at the beginning of the month. Not that many people ready for October yet, and those who are are mostly with the :witch:

For the pineapple core... I think I'd wait until I saw a +OPK, then a start it on the first day of a high temp after that. I think it's important not to take it too early so I don't think I'd want to just go by OPKs alone.

I kind of like it when it's quiet... not so much to read through :haha:

Yeah, I don't use OPKs alone, I track using temp and CM; hopefully I can get decent sleep to record accurate temps [-o&lt;

Hi ladies! I'm in for October. I'm cd8 now so just twiddling my thumbs until cd17 when I usually ovulate. Going to get a bd in tonight. My hubby has to travel for work next week so he should come back just in time! Can't wait to get into this cycle!

Welcome Lynny - and awesome that the timing works well for ya! FXed

Stalking for now....still waiting to O.....

lynny, our cycles are the same:thumbup:

it's friday here and i'm 9DPO and should O between CD15-17. i have great luck becoming cycle buddies or friends with people and then they get their BFP, so i think this might be your month!!

Hey ladies, not much going on here. I'm cd6 today, waiting to ovulate around cd13-cd15.

Do any of you do anything to increase your cm? I usually get ewcm for a few days each cycle but some cycles it's been back to creamy by the time I ovulate which is a little annoying.

Hey ladies, not much going on here. I'm cd6 today, waiting to ovulate around cd13-cd15.

Do any of you do anything to increase your cm? I usually get ewcm for a few days each cycle but some cycles it's been back to creamy by the time I ovulate which is a little annoying.

i feel like mine is like that too. i get ewcm a couple times each cycle but it doesn't really seem to line up with O. is arousal fluid not enough?:dohh:

unrelated, i am trying to lose a bit of weight (if i don't get pregnant this month we'll take a break until february, so i will be 1 month closer to my goal if i start now, i figure:roll:) so am drinking WAY more water than usual, so hopefully that helps a bit!:shrug:

am curious what other people do though...!

Jumpingo ha I wish! It took me 10 months to get preggo so I'm not very optimistic! But it's nice to have a cycle buddy!

As for ewcm last month I noticed it a day before a positive opk. Sometimes I'll get this easy glob a couple days before. Always before O though. It's like a warning signal lol.

Drinking lots of water helps with more ewcm ;)

Im currently throwing a tantrum. DH has to go away for a training class for a possible promotion for work and will be gone Tues-Thurs night. CD 12-14. Grr! Guess this whole cycle is worthless then! Boo.

Im currently throwing a tantrum. DH has to go away for a training class for a possible promotion for work and will be gone Tues-Thurs night. CD 12-14. Grr! Guess this whole cycle is worthless then! Boo.

no way to squeeze in a tuesday morning romp???:blush:

sperm can survive at least a couple days, so i would say even if you manage monday night, there's still a chance, right?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->