October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Yes that kind of makes sense MnG! I've fallen asleep with a pillow under my bum before! :blush:

Jump - yes it says the healthy ones will get to where they need to go anyway and just says to lie still for 15-20 mins afterwards instead and not to worry if any seeps out. I guess I'll be throwing away my soft cups now! :haha:

Xx

my husband and i always joke we don't want the ones who need help figuring out where to go anyway!:haha:

:rofl: we say the same. Sometimes we joke that its the doctor or inventer that's turning around bc they don't want us as parents lol

Yes that kind of makes sense MnG! I've fallen asleep with a pillow under my bum before! :blush:

Jump - yes it says the healthy ones will get to where they need to go anyway and just says to lie still for 15-20 mins afterwards instead and not to worry if any seeps out. I guess I'll be throwing away my soft cups now! :haha:

Xx
Why??!! Soft cups keep those guys closest to the entry. The one time I used them for 8 hours there was NOTHING left in the cup so I assume they all went up, just nothing stuck. I wonder why. :shrug:

Bing- I read your post on LTTTC, I really really feel for you :hugs: I couldn't imagine having to wait and then conceiving only to be told to wait again. That's just so wrong in so many ways. I truly hope your able to go the private route. :hugs2:

Xx
Why??!! Soft cups keep those guys closest to the entry. The one time I used them for 8 hours there was NOTHING left in the cup so I assume they all went up, just nothing stuck. I wonder why. :shrug:

me too! i slept with it in and in the morning there was nothing.:huh:

I have been away from this site for awhile! There is so much to catch up on!!!

A lot of BFP on the front page, congrats ladies!!

Turtle, very sorry to hear about your grandmother, thinking of you

Afm, tested this morning with a faint line! Which makes me nervous!! Still 4 days before af is due, so hoping it will be darker by then. I had an early miscarriage in August with a very faint line one day after af was expected. Today's line was darker than that, so good sign? (I compared the two and took a pic - I know I'm a crazy lady for still having the old test!- I don't know how to upload to show you guys though!

Xx

me too! i slept with it in and in the morning there was nothing.:huh:

If only it actually worked!! ](*,)

I have been away from this site for awhile! There is so much to catch up on!!!

A lot of BFP on the front page, congrats ladies!!

Turtle, very sorry to hear about your grandmother, thinking of you

Afm, tested this morning with a faint line! Which makes me nervous!! Still 4 days before af is due, so hoping it will be darker by then. I had an early miscarriage in August with a very faint line one day after af was expected. Today's line was darker than that, so good sign? (I compared the two and took a pic - I know I'm a crazy lady for still having the old test!- I don't know how to upload to show you guys though!

FX'd for you!!!! :dust:

Thank mng! I'll try and figure out how to upload the pic of both tests and see what you all think!

1 DPO for me... at least I think so. I started temping this cycle, and I not sure if I know what I'm doing. I'm suppose to take the temp at 8:00 and I keep waking up earlier thinking I might miss it. One day I even dreamed I had taken the temp already and went back to bed and woke up at 7:30 thinking I was late for work and jumped out of bed.... I'm not sure temping will work for me, but I'll give it a try.

As confident that I was last cycle, I'm the opposite this one. I only had the chance to bd once on my fertile window. So lets see how that goes.

I always put a pillow in my back afterwards, I did it this cycle, I guess that is whats keeping us from conceiving!!!!!. I guess for us the doctors, the inverters and even the unemployed turn back..!

Sheylee - I think a faint line at this point sounds pretty positive. Completely understand your worry after a mc. I had a miscarriage before I had my son and I was a paranoid wreck when I fell pregnant again...so much so when the test went positive I threw it on the floor and ran away from it because I thought I can't deal with this again...I find it funny when I look back, like running from a pregnancy test was going to change anything lol. One mc doesn't mean anything, all was well with me a second time round and I'm sure it will be with you too. Keep us posted xx

Leti - we can be cycle buddies, I'm 1 dpo aswell. Also wake up too early worrying that I'll miss taking my temp and I also dreamt I'd already done it so ended up waking up confused. I'm usually alot more relaxed about taking my temp so I dont know whats with me this cycle. Only takes the once to fall pregnant so you still have every chance, when I fell with my son me and my hubby only did it once in about 3 weeks as I hadn't been feeling well. That once did the trick!! :)

Congrats on the line Sheyle, I will keep my fingers crossed that its a sticky one for you this time! :)

Boy up until now i havent been feeling any signs. Woke up this morning with a very sore lower back. Dh and i bd'd last night for the first time since our bd marathon and it just didnt feel the same. I also normally fall fast asleep right after, but just couldnt get a proper sleep last night. Needless to say going to work with bags under my eyes and a sore back is not going to be fun. I also couldnt put much pressure on my abdomin last night. If i still feel this way when i get home tonight, i think i just may use my last frer and see. Praying these are the right good signs. Wishing i could go back to bed though :(

Thank you Cookie1979, that is reassuring. I was born in 1979 also, so we are really really cycle buddies.:happydance: Dif is this is my #1 so a lot of pressure for me.

Hello I will be testing on the 28th, good luck everyone :)

Hey CarlyP - looks like our little ones are a similar age, my son is 4 in November.

Leti - how long have you been trying? We're on our 17th month, thinking its about time now. Didn't have to try to conceive my son, and really thought number 2 would be easy, but I was very very wrong.

orionfox - hopefully its a sign of a bfp to come.

x

Carly, welcome and good luck! I'll get you added. :)

Eclaire, so sorry that the :witch: got you! The same thing happened to me last cycle, where she arrived on a day where my temps were really high. In fact, it was the day that it had skyrocketed up and given me false hope! I think that's part of the reason that I'm not temping this cycle. It kind of pissed me off last cycle. :haha:

So many of you lovely ladies are cracking me up! I was going to mention certain things, but then you guys just kept saying more and more funny things before I could! I love this thread so much!

Bing, I'm excited to hear more about that book, you'll have to let us know how it is! I also read your LTTTC post, and my heart is also hurting for you. :( I'm so sorry that you have to go through all of this. I have everything that I can possibly cross, crossed, that you'll get your bfp long before you have to start any ivf treatments. :hugs:

Cookie, that really sucks that they're making you wait so long! I can only imagine how frustrated you must be. :hugs: I really hope you get your bfp long before your May cutoff! If god forbid you don't, will you continue to just ntnp, or just stop completely?

Kozmik, that's too funny about your DH! Good thinking on not wanting to wear yourselves out before you really need it to happen! :)

Sheylee, thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it. :) And big congrats on your second line!!!! YAY!!! I so hope this is a sticky bean for you this time around! Sounds like all good signs so far! Please keep us posted, we're pulling for you! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Orion, those sound like great signs, good luck!! How many dpo are you again? Sorry, I'm having a hard time keeping that straight for everyone! :)

Welcome to the tww to everyone who just got there! I'm sending happy and good thoughts your way! :)

Afm, I'm not on cd9. The last 2 cycles I O'd on cd13 so if it follows that route it will be Monday for us. I've given up temping this cycle and I don't think I'm going to do the opk's either. We dtd on Tuesday, so I think I'll just aim for tonight, Saturday and Monday. I can always feel when I O so if I haven't felt it by Monday then we'll continue on, if so then we can just go back to whenever organically works. :) My heart just isn't in it too much this cycle, and I just don't feel like pulling out the big guns. Of course I'm still trying...just without the excitement or optimism that I normally have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->