October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Well I didn't want to get tmi on you lol. But I am still in pain from it. But I can ovulate from CD 7 to CD 20 depending on if I am having a short or long cycle and I am on CD 6 I have pretty short af normally.

MnGmakes3, unexplained might not be as bad as you think. It might be only bad timing, I will have taken unexplained over blocked tubes, fibroid, and low AMH.

I don't know if you are very close to your friends you can explain the "situation", and they might leave you alone in the room for a little while. so you can :sex:

And if you can't make it all three days, I'm sure the first and the third day will do. the spermies from the first day will still be there the second day, more so if you DH doesn't have any issues..

Don't be sad....

Have been following all of you, but not saying much. I thought I had ovulated about 3 days back, but now I am not too sure. I am guessing I will need to start temping - usually I am fairly regular, but this cycle is not feeling like normal. I am also a type 1 diabetic and after ovulation my sugars start rising, but they have still be running quite low with no adjustments to insulin. The last few days before AF they rise that I cannot miss it, so will have to see what happens this month.

MnG - I pleased your RE was nicer than you thought. I have a feeling I'll be joining you in the unexplained category once I've had my HSG! We'll be 'unexplained' buddies! :thumbup:

Sounds like you came out with a better plan than me!

If timing is bad this cycle, could you try au natural again this cycle and try the trigger shot next cycle?

Have you tried any complimentary treatments such as acupuncture or yoga?

Xx

Thanks Bing I'm praying you dont fall in the same category :hugs:
I haven't tried acupuncture. Its not covered with insurance and very $. Plus there's no one local here anyway. As for yoga I dont really have the time for it anymore. I used to go all the time and know where there are classes but with my work schedule I'd hate to pay for something and never go. Maybe I can just follow along on YouTube..I know there's plenty of "teachers" out there.
I checked the hotel site and they're all booked up so we can't get another room either. :cry: woah is me lol

The thing with telling my bff is not going to work either. She's not exactly supportive when it comes to talking to her. Plus she doesn't know the extent of us trying.
I hate to say it but if I told her we need the room.for a bit she'd whine and carry on that this is "our weekend" and blah blah...

I never get a true reading on opks, never have. You would be better off charting your temperature as well to be sure.

My picture is added (not very clear sorry), also added a screen shot of my chart.

I would think you did ovulate on the 9th xx

Hey, your OPKs look like mine this cycle. Last cycle I had one that was only a tiny bit lighter than the control and I took it as positive. This cycle none have even been close yet. I also started temping this cycle and haven't had a consistent temp rise either. So now I'm just waiting to see what's going to happen. My cervix was tender when we BD last night so I'm hoping that O is coming but we'll see. It's getting a little late since I'm already on CD16 and my last 2 cycles have been 28 days. Who knows what's going on. :shrug:

hello...

can i join in? im going to test 24th of October!! :)

hoping for all positive lines here for everyone!!!

Hi Iria and Choccie, welcome to the thread! :hi: I've got you both added, and good luck! I hope this is your lucky month, for both of you! :)

Hey ladies, need some help. This is my first month using opk's. According to my app I was due to ovulate the 9th, which is my darkest line but not quite as dark as the control line. According to the package that means still negative. Had lines every day since then and todsy was darker again. All of them are woth 2.5+ hours urine hold. What do you think? Could the 9th 6pm opk be positive or should I keep testing? Currently cd21 out of 30 day cycles. Or could I have started testing too late?

Sorry I know a million questions. But these things are confusing! :wacko: Lol

I never get a true reading on opks, never have. You would be better off charting your temperature as well to be sure.

My picture is added (not very clear sorry), also added a screen shot of my chart.

Its often hard for those using regular opks. Although pricy i find i have to use the digital opks and it does the work for you. For me, temping would just be very hard for me to do as i right away have to get up for work and just dont have that extra time. I wish i did have the time to temp right before getting out of bed, but i try and save that extra two mins for getting ready so i dont get up earlier lol. Yeah im one of the who like to quickly get ready and out the door lol.

Wishing that i had a better sign going on during this tww. So far no for sure signs. The only thing was a bit of bleeding at 5dpo and 7dpo but it was only shortly after checking cp so i have no idea if it was for sure ib. Also yet something else that may easily change and really isnt reliable, is that my cervix has been staying quite high, very soft and closed and sorry tmi but its been quite wet up there. It sounds promising, yet as anyone knows the cervix can just all of a sudden change just before af. Af is due tues so really crossing fingers that she doesnt show up. Otherwise it looks like its time to look into things. Everything was timed perfect and used preseed all four times. So if that witch shows up, then it will make me wonder if something is going on. Fx to everyone else in the tww.

Mng glad you liked your re, sorry the timing stinks for this new cycle. Maybe you can "forget something" in the room and have hubby go back with you to "find it". Or maybe you two need a few minutes to make a "private phone call". Or you could both excuse yourselves to the restroom during a meal out and have a bathroom quickie. Try to stay positive, you can find a way if you try. Are you still taking vitex or anything else special this cycle?

Hey, your OPKs look like mine this cycle. Last cycle I had one that was only a tiny bit lighter than the control and I took it as positive. This cycle none have even been close yet. I also started temping this cycle and haven't had a consistent temp rise either. So now I'm just waiting to see what's going to happen. My cervix was tender when we BD last night so I'm hoping that O is coming but we'll see. It's getting a little late since I'm already on CD16 and my last 2 cycles have been 28 days. Who knows what's going on. :shrug:

Today seems like a good dip in your temperature :) fingers crossed the next day or two you will ovulate. I have really long cycles so I get super Confused with it all x

So regardless of temps, af hit hard this morning putting me at cycle day 1. Just placed a big fertility order from Amazon so I can prepare for this one. Can't wait for my opks, hpts, vitex, conceive plus and soft cups. I am gonna make this month count. Good luck to the rest of you ladies still in it for the month.

Hey ladies, need some help. This is my first month using opk's. According to my app I was due to ovulate the 9th, which is my darkest line but not quite as dark as the control line. According to the package that means still negative. Had lines every day since then and todsy was darker again. All of them are woth 2.5+ hours urine hold. What do you think? Could the 9th 6pm opk be positive or should I keep testing? Currently cd21 out of 30 day cycles. Or could I have started testing too late?

Sorry I know a million questions. But these things are confusing! :wacko: Lol

Its often hard for those using regular opks. Although pricy i find i have to use the digital opks and it does the work for you. For me, temping would just be very hard for me to do as i right away have to get up for work and just dont have that extra time. I wish i did have the time to temp right before getting out of bed, but i try and save that extra two mins for getting ready so i dont get up earlier lol. Yeah im one of the who like to quickly get ready and out the door lol.

I was using the clear blue fertility monitor but it broke :(

Mng glad you liked your re, sorry the timing stinks for this new cycle. Maybe you can "forget something" in the room and have hubby go back with you to "find it". Or maybe you two need a few minutes to make a "private phone call". Or you could both excuse yourselves to the restroom during a meal out and have a bathroom quickie. Try to stay positive, you can find a way if you try. Are you still taking vitex or anything else special this cycle?

Lol Eclaire! I love the losing thing. :)
We have timed events with tickets and all so unless I play the "we're sick" card I doubt any DTD will happen.
He isn't really the quickie type bc of his PA :-(
Lots of issues this cycle...oy

Tmi sorry but I have to ask... why does it my cm look like snotty ewcm? I'm only on cd 8 so I shouldn't be seeing any ewcm yet but it has never looked like yellow globby snot before. Should I call my Dr and see if I need to go in before my 2 week check up?

Tmi sorry but I have to ask... why does it my cm look like snotty ewcm? I'm only on cd 8 so I shouldn't be seeing any ewcm yet but it has never looked like yellow globby snot before. Should I call my Dr and see if I need to go in before my 2 week check up?
Is it a lotion snot or clear? I always get some lotiony / yellow tinged cm after AF for a day or two and then it gradually clears up into ewcm.

Is it a lotion snot or clear? I always get some lotiony / yellow tinged cm after AF for a day or two and then it gradually clears up into ewcm.

It is yellow creamy mixed ewcm it looks like snot like if you were sick n blew your nose kinda. Just a little worried it may be an infection or something especially after having surgery.

It is yellow creamy mixed ewcm it looks like snot like if you were sick n blew your nose kinda. Just a little worried it may be an infection or something especially after having surgery.

I wouldn't worry about it. I get exactly that monthly post Ovulation. For me it just means impending AF. If its accompanied by an order or other color than I would call the doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->