October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

The only exciting things i will be doing this weekend is practicing with my competitive swim team and going to get hubby and i new phones. Thats about as exciting as it gets lol.

flying to the states!:plane::plane:

seeing my husband's friends and family for 5 days and then spending 5 with my parents, grandparents and younger brother and his fiancee.

i met my husband's mom, older sister and younger brother at our wedding (yeah...:shock:) but haven't met anyone else, so it'll be a lot of "yep, i got married. and this is my wife" and "nice to meet you" stuff.:haha:

Baby shower on Saturday then take hubby to the airport on Sunday for another 5 day work trip. At least he will be home in time to start the bd this month.

Trying to upload a pic. Hope it worked!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 24
First pic... One day after expected af, resulted in chemical/mc
Second pic... Four days before expected af from this morning

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?

i think it's better not to compare - every pregnancy is different and, if it were me, i would drive myself crazy wondering if this or that different thing meant something or didn't or was bad, or whatever.

that test from this morning is definitely positive. go with that! congrats!!:yipee:

The most awesome people are part of this thread regardless of what year they entered this world ;)

Well I was going to agree with MnG's '81 comment but then I read this. So I'll agree with both. ;)

Congrats, Momofaprince!!! And Sheylee, I totally see that!!! Yay!!! Congrats to you too, I really hope this one sticks!

What do you guys think?

i think it's better not to compare - every pregnancy is different and, if it were me, i would drive myself crazy wondering if this or that different thing meant something or didn't or was bad, or whatever.

that test from this morning is definitely positive. go with that! congrats!!:yipee:

You're right, I shouldn't compare... I've been driving myself crazy all day. I'll test again in a few days and see if the line gets any darker!

Jump, hope your you have a safe flight to the States, and that it goes smoothly meeting DH's friend and family! Where are you headed to in the States? :)

Nori, I hope your have a great vacation, and that you have an even happier one by getting your bfp while you're gone!

Orion, good luck with your competition! I absolutely love swimming and my grandparents lived on a lake so I pretty much grew up swimming. I was on a swim team a few different times in my life. I'm a strong swimmer but not super fast so not the best competitor. But I sure do love it!!!

Eclaire, I hope the baby shower is fun! And I'm glad to hear DH well be back in time for your fertile window. :)

We're babysitting my niece and nephews on Saturday night, and celebrating my mom's birthday on Sunday (her birthday is tomorrow). Other than that, we'll probably need to work on making our Halloween costumes for a party the following weekend and that's about it! I think we could both deal with a more relaxed weekend, so I'll take it.

Sheylee, I do agree with Jump, but for what it's worth, I do think today's test is a little darker than last time. :)

Jump, hope your you have a safe flight to the States, and that it goes smoothly meeting DH's friend and family! Where are you headed to in the States? :)

We're babysitting my niece and nephews on Saturday night, and celebrating my mom's birthday on Sunday (her birthday is tomorrow). Other than that, well probably need to work on making our Halloween costumes for a party the following weekend and that's about it! I think we could both deal with a mute relaxed weekend, so I'll take it.

seattle for my husband's side and then down to portland to see mine. my younger brother just moved there this summer, so my parents and grandparents are flying in from ohio. my old brother and his wife live in cleveland, but they can't make it. FINALLY a family gathering where *i'm* not the one missing:mrgreen:

what are you gonna be for halloween??

Thanks turtle...we have a competition nov 9th and the 16th. So its tough practices for hubby and i.

Yay I can see it sheylee, it's already a good strong line :)

Starting to think I may not get to test this month. :( I'm CD21 today and I don't think I ovulated with the clomid. The opk was almost as dark as the control line on day 14 and almost day 13. I only test once a day. Maybe I missed the surge? I have my progesterone drawn in 5 hours so I guess that'll tell me for sure.

Congrats on the BFP's! I hope you both have a H&H 9 months!

Thanks for asking MnG! On Saturday we're driving back to where we both grew up to see family. It's my nephews 2nd birthday so my sister is having a little family get together. It will be nice seeing all the family as it's been a long time since everyone last got together. Then on Sunday I'll be busy in the kitchen. I am baking our Christmas cake ready to soak in alcohol over the next couple of months! :) And we also had a bumper crop of chillis this year so need to make some chilli jam with them all before they go off. And we've ran out of chutney so need to make another batch of that too! What are you up to over the weekend?

Also an update from me which may be tmi - I'm on CD3 and AF is still here! :) :) :) I know it's a strange think to be happy about but usually the last half on CD2 she is pretty much non existence and I can get away with changing tampons every 6-8 hours and even then they are only half or a quarter full. Also usually overnight between CD2 and CD3 I only have the smallest amount of brown blood on the tampon in the morning so then I stop using them and just use panty liners for any spotting. Anyway, yesterday (CD2) I was still changing tampons every 4-5 hours all day and they were full or very nearly full. And overnight the tampon this morning was half full with red blood and I've still had to put a tampon in this morning! I feel so happy. I know I will never know if my lining was too thin as I had my scan after I started taking vitamins to thicken it. But it looks like the vitamins definitely worked as AF is definitely heavier and longer this cycle! :) and I keep thinking, if my lining was normal at 7mm just before ovulation (I was told normal thickness is 6mm to 9mm before ovulation) and that was AFTER taking vitamins to thicken it, what would it have been before without the vitamins!?!? I have always thought that a thin lining has been our problem and prevented implantation so now I really believe things may start to happen for us! :dance: :dance: I couldn't be happier!

If anyone is interested in what I took it was:

• Drank 1 glass of pomegranate juice from CD1 until ovulation each morning
• Drank 2-3 cups of red raspberry leaf tea from CD1 until ovulation
• Vitamin E supplement daily with breakfast or lunch
• B-Vitamins complex daily with breakfast or lunch
• Pre-Natal daily with evening meal

Oh and my best friend told me she had a premonition that I will get pregnant around Christmas! I know that sounds weird. Honestly she is not a physic or anything. She is just a normal person. :haha: FX'd it comes true!

Hello ladies, hope you are all well.

Looks like some of you have nice plans for the weekend!!

Sheylee - I think the fact that the line is showing 4 days before af is a good thing, I know you are going to be paranoid but try and think positive (hard I know). Give it a couple of days and test again, takes 48 hours for hcg to double so try and wait. xx

AFM - Well my weekend starts at 1pm as I finish work and pick my son up from Pre-school, we are off to meet my friend for a cuppa...she's going through a bad time as her mum has been diagnosed with a terminal brain tumour...I unfortunately know what its like as my mum had terminal ovarian cancer. She also lost her brother to cancer at the age of 25, so it's all very very horrible. Tonight I have a party to go to, and tomorrow I'm meeting a friend and her little boy, he is the same age as my son, Sunday is hopefully going to be a quiet day.

My temp didn't rise this morning, its still up but it's not risen from yesterdays, I've looked at some charts and saw plenty that went down at 2 dpo and then went back up, I usually have a temp drop at 3 dpo, so maybe it's happening at 2 dpo this time. I feel pretty confident that I did ovulate so hopefully my temp will keep rising.

xx

I forget the names, but congratulations to those that got BFPs!!

Cookie - I hope you ovulated!! I'm trying to decide if I ovulated too...my chart is confusing me and I'm not sure how accurate my temps are as it's been quite cold the last few nights and I may have been sleeping with my mouth open. Also, I had an abundance of whitish, I think sticky CM yesterday, which I don't think is normal for me until after O...but I'm not sure. Ahh! Hate this! Not sure how good my chance is anyways, though, as we've barely BD'd :nope: But we'll try to get another session in today in case O is yet to come.

Bing, congrats on your lining getting thicker!! That's great news! :thumbup:

Congrats to all those BFPs. I hope you have sticky beans.

Got my cross hairs this morning and am officially in the tww. Later O this month has pushed my testing date back to the 28th.

I have week on/week off custody of my son with my ex, and he comes back tonight for the week. :happydance: Tonight is our weekly bowling league, and I'm hoping for a weekend of football and family activities.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"