• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Welcome to all the new girls! :wave: Praying for lots of bfps!
:dust:
I hope October comes quick. I have a RE appt on the 15th and praying she has some good news with SOMETHING to move us forward. I'll even go on the clomid again IF the cycle is monitored with trigger shot or u/s.
Till then it'll be SMEP and prayers. :)

Good Luck MnG!:hugs: Fx everything looks good. I have you in my prayers. Please let me know how it goes.

Hi, do you ladies mind if I join in? We have been TTC #3 for almost 5 years now. We have had 3 mc's and with the last mc we finally found out what has been causing the mc's. Well at my doctors visit at the end of Aug. she suggested Clomid since we have been trying for a year since our last mc. And to say the least Clomid doesn't like me at all but if it works it will be well worth it all of the horrible side affects. I am due for AF October 3rd, 2 days before my birthday, so here's to hoping I get the best birthday present anyone could ask for! I plan to start testing on the 1st if I can hold out that long. Fx'd for everyone's BFP this month!

Welcome! Good Luck! I hope this is your month.:winkwink:

Sheylee i ve been pg 5 times and 3/5 i didnt have any symptoms but i still get sad n anxious when i dont feel them during the tww!
I took baby aspirin until w12 with my dd. i also used fur but you ll need to do your research on that!

Datucker i know, i keep saying to myself its not possible to have symptoms this early on but i still want them!!!

Yoga girl get busy girl!!! Thanks, i think of my angels every single day, they re up there looking out for their brother n sister :)

Mommasboys2 we re also ttc #3! Can i ask which MTHFR mutation you have? I have the A type but my doc didnt even look into it even after my 3rd mc so i m still a little suspicious of it.

Hope everyones doing good girls, smile cause this might be the month we get out THB

LOL!! Thank you!

Welcome to all of the new ladies! Excited to have you!

Turtle and anyone else trying to catch the O....GOOD LUCK. Fingers crossed this is our month! Have fun BDing! ;O))))

I have a Dr appointment today to see how many eggs the injections have dropped. I am so nervous that I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm went off. I have been getting CM since AF stopped, so I am hoping this is good news.

Have a great day ladies! Remember it's Friday Eve. Looking forward to this weekend, since I get to see my family that is 2 hours away. They are always a nice pick me up.

Yay Turtle! Love those positives even on an OPK!

Welcome Lil! I would say you aren't out yet- sounds like it's still early.

Feeling a bit down over here. Still no temp rise two days after o. I'm thinking maybe I didn't this month, which would mean I am out already.

Jus - last month I didn't get my temp rise until 4dpo and read that not all women get their rise the day immediately after ovulating! So try not to worry.

Xx

Good morning, everyone! We've almost made it through the work week, yay! :)

Yoga, good luck at your appointment today! I hope it goes great, keep us updated! :)

Jus, like Bing said, I've read that not all women get their rise right away after O, and obviously that didn't happen for her last cycle either. So FX that you get it in the next day or two, don't give up hope yet! :hugs: I also love seeing those positives, even just on an opk! It's funny how just a positive anything can make me so excited, and make me feel like I've won the lottery! :haha:

My opk was positive again after work yesterday. Since the one yesterday morning was SO close to being + that it was hard to tell, I went ahead and counted it as such yesterday with the afternoon one being so. Then it was back to negative this morning. I'm sure I O'd yesterday as I had the O pains yesterday afternoon. I feel good about our chances this cycle! My temp started to go up this morning; well actually, it's been going up the last 3 days, but that's because Monday was SUPER low at 96.66 or something like that for some reason. So I think it's just been climbing back up to normal. Today's looks like it's above what I'm guessing FF will mark as my cover line, so I'm excited to see in the next couple of days! :) As of now, I'm officially considering myself 1dpo. Let the tww begin!

Jus i too get my temp rise 2-3 days post ov but that doesnt mean anything! Chin up!

Mommasboys2 i tested negative for all other blood clotting disorders hence just the baby aspirin! Here to all these drugs working for us!!!

Turtle yaaaay hope you caught that egg girl, lots of baby dust your way!

positive opk for me today! bd the last two days.. will again today and tomorrow... and maybe the next day lol

Looks like I've missed lots... again. Stupid work. .stupid bills. Does anyone have any fun plans this weekend?

Welcome to all the new girls! I hope everyone gets their :bfp: this month!

Christiana, thanks!

Bug, wow! I am impressed with that bd'ing schedule! We did Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday...Tuesday was my first + opk this cycle so Monday was just a coincidence. So I guess we should again tonight but I honestly don't know if I have it in me after 3 days in a row already!...and I don't know as though hubby does either! Is that bad? :dohh:

As far as weekend plans go, today is my niece's birthday and next Wednesday is my nephew's birthday. So Saturday afternoon they're having a small birthday party for him at the park behind their house, then we're going out to eat for the family birthday dinner to celebrate both of them. Then Sunday I think we're going to the Renaissance Festival. And that's about it! How about the rest of you? MnG, this is the weekend you're going to the State Fair, right?

So far I have learnt it's much harder than I thought for people to conceive when they are trying to even for people in their twenties there seems to be at least a little wait...it's so weird that we lived in fear of getting pregnant for so long...only now to find it isn't all that easy (for some). I have my fingers crossed for all of you, especially those that have been TTC for some time! Good luck and baby dust to you all!

I know what you mean.. I'm only 22 and have been trying for over a year... I think BC really messed me up.

Evening everyone! :wave:

I hope you've all had a good day?

Well after another rubbish day yesterday (I sat in the bath last night and just cried), today was a much better day! I have felt less tired today, which I think may be down to the B vitamins I have been taking, so have been much less emotional. I just hope the E vitamins I have also started to take will help clear my skin, as well as increase my lining, as I hate having adult acne! FX'd.

I'm on cd6 today so not much to report. I have finally stopped spotting so may BD tonight just for fun :sex: :haha: We are going to try SMEP again this cycle (but do it properly this time) so we start that on Saturday.

Not got much planned for this weekend...just chores around the house. I've just hung loads of photo frames up on the wall up our stairs so I need to sort out pictures to put in them all. Nothing that exciting! :)

I hope you caught that eggy Turtle! No it's not bad you and hubby aren't up for it tonight! I was in the same shoes as you last cycle. I couldn't be bothered and knew hubby would take ages to come, so didn't think it was worth the effort! :haha: if only we were all 16 again! :rofl:

Xx

Yoga - how did your dr appointment go?

Bug - got catch that eggy! :sex: :spermy:

MnG - I hope your okay and not too busy at work. Remember to have some 'you' time!

Oh yeah! Bug, I was so busy commenting on your impressive bd'ing schedule that I forgot to tell you good luck! I really hope you catch that eggie! :)

Haha, thanks Bing! I feel better knowing it's not just me. :) You're right, if only we were 16 again for sure! Well I was kind of trying to do the SMEP thing this cycle, but we were thrown off a little. Either way, I got 3 days in a row on the books...just happened to be the day BEFORE the first + opk, then the day of and the day after (which was also positive). That's why we should probably dtd again tonight but 3 days in a row already feels pretty good!

Bing, I'm sorry that you were having such a bad night last night. :hugs: But I'm so glad to hear that things were looking up today! That's great news! I hope things continue on this upward trend for you! :)

hahaha turtle... its the desperation more than anything. hubby doesn't get a choice lol - i would say you have things covered with the three days , they were perfectly timed!

bing- sorry you had anther horrible day :( I hope today is better for you xxx

Hehe, thanks! Well regardless of what's pushing you through, I'm still impressed! :thumbup:

So much to catch up on in a day!

Bug and Turtle, fx! Both of your schedules sound promising!

Yoga, how did the appointment go?

Bing, glad you're feeling better. Hoping for a better nights sure and a more positive outlook tomorrow for me :)

I like reading all the posts and seeing it pick up, but I hope every single one of us gets our BFPs this month and the November board is empty!

Well AF finally left after 2 days (yes im one of those lucky ones who it only lasts for a tiny time with no cramps etc)..although this time was a lil rough. So now to convince hubby to bd tonight lol. Picking up my opk this weekend so I can get to testing for those positive days. Preseed is already on my night table lol. Going to start making hubby take his testosterone suppliment and take our multivitamins. Can we say im determined to make this cycle work?

As for weekend plans, we are babysitting a 2.5 yr old tomorrow overnight. At least we get some kids fix in our home lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->