October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Hi all so much to catch up on. Things are sounding good with so many +opks and good timing to catch the eggs. Best of luck to all of you.

AFM - not much to report. CD 10 and got some action this am. Nothing scheduled just a fun little romp. Started taking Vitex yesterday. I am only doing 400mg for a week then I will up it to 800. Didn't want to over do it since I just stopped breast feeding and Vitex can increase milk supply.

Also I am not sure if we are really trying this month as dh will be out of town next week when I need him most, plus there is a chance we will be going to Amsterdam in May so I don't want to be too pregnant to travel. Oh well, maybe November will be our month and I am okay with that.

Anybody else getting the itch to test?? It's awful. I know it's too early and I'll get a BFN and that's a total let down but I get so excited to test.

Low key weekend for us. Going to see The Equalizer (we are movie junkies) and watching some college football (go Huskers!).

Opinions on good BD schedules?? How does Smep work?? I really really need to give things a serious effort this month! And dh better just deal with it!! :haha:

Anybody else getting the itch to test?? It's awful. I know it's too early and I'll get a BFN and that's a total let down but I get so excited to test.

told myself i wasn't going to test, but then i caved with smu:dohh: bfn at 8dpo. probably can wait a couple days easier now that i got it out of my system:haha:

Opinions on good BD schedules?? How does Smep work?? I really really need to give things a serious effort this month! And dh better just deal with it!! :haha:

SMEP is every other day starting around CD10, and then when you get a positive OPK, you go 3 days in a row (including the +OPK day), one day off and one more day. we tried it, but i was foiled by my husband's insistence on sex on CD11, and then got a positive on CD12 and by 14, he needed a break:dohh: ha! we'll see if it worked by the end of next week...:coffee:

Lol you girls crack me up! I cant believe the bding schedules you have, i seriously have to put in more effort next cycle if this cycle doesnt work out! But i blame it all on the stupid post that kept the opk away from me and so i didnt know when ov would be!!!excuses excuses!!
As for testing..ok i know this sounds crazy and stupid at the same time but we ve been off ttc for so long and this was our first cycle back on so....i tested at 5dpo yesterday!! I didnt expect to see anything but just couldnt help myself!!

Room for another one ladies? I'll be testing around the 25th of October. The witch got me this morning after keeping me waiting for sooo long! I was due to be 16DPO today, and I had a record 35 day cycle. My longest since stopping BCP 18 months ago. That witch is so mean!!

Looking forward to spending the crazy month ahead with you all x

Canada - see link below for SMEP. It's eod from CD8. Then bd day of +ve OPK plus bd the next day and bd again the next day, skip a day, and finally bd the next day!

https://spermmeetseggplan.com

Christiana - 5dpo?!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Afm - I slept in my pyjamas last night as i was so cold. I was so nice and toasty when I woke up this morning but then hubby rolled over for a cuddle and went 'urghh you've got clothes on' :haha:

Oh and I had a sexy dream last night too! :sex: It was a little bizarre. I don't know if it's the red raspberry leaf tea I'm drinking but I swear I could feel my uterus contracting last night during my sexy dream...I think that's what woke me up! :haha:

Have a great day ladies. Xx

Does anyone know how to get your meds to show below your FF chart? I wanted a quick way to make sure I've taken all my vitamins as I have an awful memory! :haha:

I don't know bing but thanks for reminding me! I always forget to take my last of my three prenatals. *goes off to take it...*

Bing yes 5dpo...THAT DESPERATE!!! Lol
Weird i used to have sexy dreams while i was pg!
And sorry dont know about the meds.

Loob sorry the witch is torturing you hun, hope that was the last you saw of her for the next year or so!

Hello ladies....coming over to the October group since af got me this week! Turtle I am planning on testing Oct 25 if af hasn't arrived. We will be on vacation that week, so maybe it will be good to be away and not stress over the tww so much. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Eclaire, sorry that hubby will be out of town during your fertile window! :( You know, I've seen 2 ladies on here who thought they were completely out due to the same thing, but in both instances those little :spermy: hung around long enough and they both got their bfp! So hopefully that will be the case for you as well! :)

Christiana, that's hilarious! It's so hard to hold out though, I get where you're coming from! :haha:

Jumpingo, that's funny about your bd schedule this last time, and DH wearing himself out! :haha: FX that it still worked for you though, you sound like you were pretty dang covered!

Loobs, sorry that AF came! :hugs: I will definitely get you added to this board!

Bing, that's funny about the pajamas and hubby's reaction! We go through phases where we sleep naked, and then back to clothes. I do really love sleeping naked and I honestly sleep better when I do. But then I'll have a night where I want pajamas for one reason or another, and then I have a hard time making the switch back...even though I'm always happy once I do! :dohh: Do you have the paid FF membership, or the free one? I think the meds showing up might only be a feature of the paid one, but I could be completely wrong on that!

Nori, welcome to the October thread! Sorry about the witch getting you. :( I'll get you added as well! :)

7dpo today. I won't poas until at least Sunday, but I'm getting so anxious.

We have bowling league tonight and usually split a pitcher of beer. :beer: I think I will skip it tonight even though beer and bowling go so well together.

Loobs!!! HI!!! :)

Christiana- i have been known to poas at 5dpo... just cant help myself!! lol

Bing- hahah too funny about the pjs!!!

Hi everyone,

Can I join? I will be testing on Oct 1st at 12DPO.

We've been trying for two year, and our RE recomended IVF, but we want to give the old way two more chances.
I feel very optimistic about this cycle, bc I believe we timed it right. So here goes the first last try!!

Good luck everyone.

Leti, welcome, and good luck!!! I really hope this is your month and that you don't end up having to do IVF after all. :hugs: I'll get you added to the front page!

Turtle - thanks. I had a look and yes it's because I have the free version. You can only customise data on the VIP version.

Hi Leti :wave: I hope this is your cycle! Good luck! Maybe try SMEP if you haven't already. I've read lots of people tried that on their last go before IVF and fell pregnant.

Xx

I'll research SMEP and give it a try!! Thanks

On another topic... does anyone here believes and know about dreams?

I had the weirdest dream last night, I was with my parents and siblings at one of my high school activities. First I started loosing my teeth, I panicked and started looking for my mom, I found her and she was holding one of my classmate in her lab and my classmate was pregnant. on the meantime, my brother got into a fight with someone and got hurt(he is very quite in real life), so we left the school without paying whatever we consumed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->