October Testing Thread--Trick or Treat and 9 BFP's!

Argh!:dohh: I HATE the TWW! 4 DPO, and already going crazy.......

Congrats to all the BFP's:thumbup: and good luck next cycle to those that the wicked witch got :hugs:

well for two days i have been having really light spotting cd37+ no cramps , full boobs, bfn on htp twice, cheap mark. dunno whats going on last af sep 13th

no i made an appointment but had to work so i cancelled, i live in france and its quite hard to get appointments over here, i have had two days of spotting and now nothing at all, this is definately the most confusing cycle iv ever had, going to ring my doc and gynecologist tomorrow morning. xxx

no i made an appointment but had to work so i cancelled, i live in france and its quite hard to get appointments over here, i have had two days of spotting and now nothing at all, this is definately the most confusing cycle iv ever had, going to ring my doc and gynecologist tomorrow morning. xxx

I hope you're able to get in soon & that they can help you figure out what is going on with your cycles

well no more spotting, sickness and fuller bbs, achy, hope these are good signs, maybe iv just missed a period? ill retest in a few days

I've started spotting today so I'm out this month. I've been taking COQ10 for 3 months. I think I'm going to add DHEA to the mix starting tomorrow. Wish me luck for November!

Hey Bonnie, I miscarried last week, so maybe replace my BFP with an :angel:

moondust, I'm so sorry. Sending you lots of hugs and support from afar :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope next month is your month, dylis & lucky!:hugs: :hugs:

I'm out as well, AF showed this morning. Here's hoping for better luck on Thanksgiving!

*edit*
Moon I don't know how I missed your post...I am so very sorry to hear that. My heart aches for you. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->