October Testing Thread--Trick or Treat and 9 BFP's!

:hugs: ceilani

we still have a few for the month end...can we sqweek out another :bfp:?

:hugs: ceilani

we still have a few for the month end...can we sqweek out another :bfp:?

I was feeling pretty good about my chances, but I swear every symptom has disappeared....had a bfn today as well, (with a FRER) although it's only 10 DPO...keeping my fingers crossed.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! I was feeling like I was totally out, but I just HAD to test....BFP!!!! So excited, and yet SO scared since I had a chemical at the beginning of the month, and a horrible miscarriage at 18 weeks in July....3rd time's a charm, right???

Congratulations dove!!! Hoping this is a sticky, healthy bean for you!!:happydance:

Congrats dove!! Sending lots of sticky wishes your way!

Bonnie I'm sorry I just realized I had somehow got unsuscribed to this thread...but I see you took care of me anyway ...thanks

Bonnie, if I remember correctly- you're in NY? How are you doing after the hurricane? Any others of you affected by it? Sending you :hugs: and really hoping you and your loved ones are ok.

Here in Boston we were pretty lucky- some co-workers still won't have power for a bit and same for half of our school building, but we're all counting our blessings.

:hugs:

Great news Dove! :hugs:...
I tested tonight.... just to see and wasnt expecting anything as nothing symptom wise and got a :bfp: too! I am total shock and not sure what to do...I really can't believe it...

CONGRATS on the BFP!!!

I say we need 2 more today hehee

Tested this morning and got a :bfp:
so happy as it took ages and I'm vintage :rofl:
baby dust to all you ladies..
:dust:

wow Congrats!!! Ok one more BFP so we can have 10 on month 10!!!

https://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/halloween/smileys-halloween-424297.gif
Congrats to the BFPs! Happy Halloween!

Bonnie, if I remember correctly- you're in NY? How are you doing after the hurricane? Any others of you affected by it? Sending you :hugs: and really hoping you and your loved ones are ok.

Here in Boston we were pretty lucky- some co-workers still won't have power for a bit and same for half of our school building, but we're all counting our blessings.

:hugs:
yes i live a couple of hours upstate and though we were prepared we were lucky and never even lost power. 2 days off work though!

Bonnie I'm sorry I just realized I had somehow got unsuscribed to this thread...but I see you took care of me anyway ...thanks
yes-i stalked a bit-:hugs:
I tested tonight.... just to see and wasnt expecting anything as nothing symptom wise and got a :bfp: too! I am total shock and not sure what to do...I really can't believe it...
:happydance::happydance:
Tested this morning and got a :bfp:
so happy as it took ages and I'm vintage :rofl:
baby dust to all you ladies..
:dust:

:happydance::happydance:

ok I'm confused...your ticker says CD2??? please say it's a BFP still...and remove that ticker so I don't go all :wacko: hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->