October Testing Thread--Trick or Treat and 9 BFP's!

Ok today we are looking for:
Mrs. T
TrAndyy
BbWishin
LLbean

Still waiting on
NatoPMT
Hopin&Prayin

AFM-I'm out for 2nd October testing. Totally missed cycle:cry:
Guess I don't have to worry about drinking on bday though :shrug:

congratulations on bfp! well still no sign of af, last date was 14th of september, over a week late aggaaiinn! -_- im only 22 and beging to worry now, 6 unsucessful months! my cervix is high and quite firm though?? does anyone know what this could mean as before af it is supposed to be low and open... :/ anyway bfn again this afternoon, did have an appointment with gynecologist today but had to cancel as working mornings... just wish something would happen now as no signs of af showing up yet, just wanna pull my hair out now, i might start some kind of medication next month as i would love a bfp before santa comes... :( losing hope. good luck girlies x

I'm out. No AF yet but had blood test done this morning and it was negative. Extremely upset because we now have to have the discussion about what we are going to do. Next round is our last covered by insurance and we have to decide whether to spend the money on IVF and go through the same heartache or call it quits and start the long adoption process. I never thought it would be so hard and to have no reason just makes it that more upsestting. I feel like I am being punished.

sorry for you hun :/ i pray that god lets you have your wish... fx hope you find your happiness

11 dpo- getting darker

Attachments

• 11 dpo.jpg
    11 dpo.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 19
Congrats to the BFPs!

And girl you already know my answer lol

:hugs:LLBean, MrsT Kismet &BBwishin- I'm sorry the witch got you. :hugs:

And Bonnie, I'm sorry to hear about your missed cycle. I know how frustrating that can be having gone through that last month!:hugs:

Hoping for you all that November is your big month!!

Speaking of November, is there a testing thread set up yet? I haven't been able to find it. :wacko:

I can't find one either Kismet maybe it is your turn to be the host.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->