October Testing Thread--Trick or Treat and 9 BFP's!

Good Afternoon Ladies... I had a check up today and Everything looks great, Im 1 day before my fertile mode!! Im more excited now bc I had the green light and she booked me a scan when Im ready to go.. Woohooo.. Taking multivitimins, prenatals, cough syrup lol..

Good Luck Ladies!! Lets get those BFP"S!!

Good luck!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you hun, but if my OH don"t chamge his ways I may be done TTC.. And of course Im going to be fertile tomorrow grrrr.. Im sooo mad at him I don"t want him touching me..,
Maybe hold off another month..., :(

So I started Femara yesterday for cycle days 3-7. I'm doing an IUI this month. But the DH and I have come down with really bad colds. I'm worried how this will affect my cycle. :(

Ladies hope I can jump in here...this thread seems full of positive energy! I'll be testing October 16...one week before my 37th birthday! Cheers to October!
:dust:

Good Afternoon Ladies... I had a check up today and Everything looks great, Im 1 day before my fertile mode!! Im more excited now bc I had the green light and she booked me a scan when Im ready to go.. Woohooo.. Taking multivitimins, prenatals, cough syrup lol..

Good Luck Ladies!! Lets get those BFP"S!!

Good luck!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you hun, but if my OH don"t chamge his ways I may be done TTC.. And of course Im going to be fertile tomorrow grrrr.. Im sooo mad at him I don"t want him touching me..,
Maybe hold off another month..., :(

ugh these men sometimes! hugs hope he comes around!

So I started Femara yesterday for cycle days 3-7. I'm doing an IUI this month. But the DH and I have come down with really bad colds. I'm worried how this will affect my cycle. :(
it's still early---should be ok i think!

Ladies hope I can jump in here...this thread seems full of positive energy! I'll be testing October 16...one week before my 37th birthday! Cheers to October!
done :dust:
Can you put me down for October 9th please? Thanks x
October 3rd please:)

Hope you get your BFP too... Thats my birthday... I test a few days before it.. Lol Good Luck hun!!

Hello please add me to the 11th...this is the lucky month!!

Hope you get your BFP too... Thats my birthday... I test a few days before it.. Lol Good Luck hun!!

Wouldn't that be wonderful! :cloud9: My birthday is the 23rd and when DH asked what I wanted for it, I told him a healthy baby in my belly! Tough order, but a girl can dream! Good luck to you as well!

Please put me down for October 14 please. This a very lucky month for me... I had my 1st daughter October 3rd and I got pregnant with my baby girl in October 2 years ago. FX'd we get our BFP this month.

Wouldn't that be wonderful! :cloud9: My birthday is the 23rd and when DH asked what I wanted for it, I told him a healthy baby in my belly! Tough order, but a girl can dream! Good luck to you as well!

Thank you.. That would put the icing on the cake for Me...,How dreamy!! I hope this time I caught the eggy and it sticks!! Now the dreaded 2 week wait :(

Thank you.. That would put the icing on the cake for Me...,How dreamy!! I hope this time I caught the eggy and it sticks!! Now the dreaded 2 week wait :(

Fx! TWW the purest form of limbo!

Hello please add me to the 11th...this is the lucky month!!
Please put me down for October 14 please. This a very lucky month for me... I had my 1st daughter October 3rd and I got pregnant with my baby girl in October 2 years ago. FX'd we get our BFP this month.

Fx! TWW the purest form of limbo!

Aint that the truth! :haha::haha:

Its the 2ww from hell more like, I drive myself nuts by SS.. Im gonna fight the temptation this time!! Tomorrow I will be officially 1dpo Yay!!

Lol... I wish... :wave: Hey Kismet How are you.... I tell you what, my back is aching so bad and the cramps wth.. I don"t know whats going on grrr. Im tryin not to SS but this is crazy.. I don"t remember cramping and back hurt like this in forever.. Just to think Im only 1 dpo today.. Arggg. Lord help me if this is how my 2ww will be... I dtd the last day of my Af, then dtd Sat, Sun & Monday... I hope I caught the eggy this time and it is super sticky!! Im hopeful but at the same time prayin atleast I got one :spermy: to hang out till OV... :shrug: Btw what does implantation feel like? This will be my first :)

Im sooo not ready for this 2ww at all... Help!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->