• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Thread--Trick or Treat and 9 BFP's!

Good Luck Ladies! And congrats to those BFPs!!

May I join the October group! I have an IUI tomorrow so my test date would be the 19th!!

BbWishin...my IUI is tomorrow as well!!!! FXd!!!

Congratulations ladies on your bfp“s!! Fabulous news!! Question did u have af like on and odd cramping and dull back soarness before you got your bfp??

Good luck Bbwishin & LLbean on your IVF“s... I pray you both have success! Fingers crossed for you!!
If I don“t get pregnant this round Im going to have that procedure as well. Its been 6 months too many for me.. This would be an amazing birthday present for me...

Sending super sticky baby dust your way!!

Yes I did but I pretty much have that every month. Usually it starts at 8 or 9 DPO this month it started really mild at 5 DPO and was intense at 6dpo. Basically all the symptoms you get with Progestrone like tender breast I get every month but started getting them sooner this month.

Of course I thought it was related to my chem last month and it could have been

Thank you. It comes and goes, very mild. Just enough to notice.. Had a pulling sensation too. I really hope this month is it. Its my birthday month!! Yay!!

Bbwishin and LLbean, I am having my IUI tomorrow too! So exciting!!! :)

:dust:

Oh so exciting! Congrats to the BFP's! Woohoo!

Hi,
I am 11/12dpo today (2 days past AF due date) and tested this morning with a First Response. Got the faintest line I have ever seen so not sure if I am BFP or still just in the running. Thinking pink and praying to mother nature to let me be a mum finally after so many years of cruel disappointments.

5 miscarriages (hypothyroidism)
1 ectopic pregnancy (Jan-April 2010)

Just some positive information for all you ladies like me at 36 and over TTCing. My lovely mum sent me an email in which she said her great grandmother Elizabeth "...had 5 sons when she was the following ages - 36,40,42,45,47!!!!Fredrick,Matthew,Joseph,Thomas,Edward."

So there is hope, there is always hope!

Hi,
I am 11/12dpo today (2 days past AF due date) and tested this morning with a First Response. Got the faintest line I have ever seen so not sure if I am BFP or still just in the running. Thinking pink and praying to mother nature to let me be a mum finally after so many years of cruel disappointments.

5 miscarriages (hypothyroidism)
1 ectopic pregnancy (Jan-April 2010)

Praying this is your month as well. :hugs:

Congrats Milty and Curiosa! That is such wonderful news!!

AF showed this morning for me...moving on to the Oct 29th test date.

I've been using just opk's and calendar tracking so far; I'm heading out today to pick up a BBT thermometer to start charting temps as well.

Good luck to the rest of you, may the witches be scarce!

:dust:

IUI done ... They want me to test on the 19th :argh:

WOOHOO! Big congrats to the bfp's! :) :) :)

Fingers x'd for the iui girls. . .

I have a friend who is one of 10 siblings and she told me her mom had her last two at 42 and 44. She is 37 now and just had her 8th child. (Big families are their thing!) :)

6 dpo here, just waiting out the roller coaster. SS of course, because it's what we do.

Stuffy nose, twinges, some creamy CM when I check CP, and some breast tenderness. Nothing screaming positive, but I figure one of these cycles I may get lucky!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. For those whom the Witch has gotten a hold of, I sure hope this next cycle is yours!!

Ok I think I have everyone updated.

Still on the lookout for:

SloanPet77
chickenchaser
twotogo

And today we have:

NatoPMT
Foxy37

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics