• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Thread--Trick or Treat and 9 BFP's!

AAhhhh Mamaduck that is lovely thank you. I have a thing about snails (Yes I know it is odd) you couldn't have picked a better smilie for me.

sorry ladies for whom AF has paid a visit. Onto November huh? Nights are closing in -time for some early nights and cosying up!
:hugs:

I'm out too, af showed up two days early and at the time I was sooooo gutted I haven't been online for days! :Cry: Feeling better today...

So sorry for all of you wonderful women who have also been paid a visit....is there aNovember thread!?

Today my work buddy announced she is 12 weeks after 4 years of trying and she is 44, with a six year old...it gives me hope and encourages me to not give up! BFP, BFP, BFP!!!!

Im still in the running!! Nothing yet.. “crossing fingers“ Yay!!!

Sorry for those who got the visit from the old hag :hug: I know holloween is near but she“d better stear way far from me :af:

Big hugs Bonnie, Chicken, and Katherine :hugs::hugs::hugs: The :witch: has been busy this weekend getting all of us!

Fx'd for you hoping&praying!!! :dust:

Sorry about :witch: ladies...it's one of those love/hate relationships.

My RE is going to test me early! I suppose I need to move my test date to October 10, when I'm 10dpo (really wanted it to be on Hopin&Prayin's birthday though). DH is leaving on the 12th for a few weeks and if I'm not pg, then I'll be going for my first IUI later this month.

:dust:

I'm back after a few months off...Bonnie, can you put me down for the 22nd please?
Thanks!

My RE is going to test me early! I suppose I need to move my test date to October 10, when I'm 10dpo (really wanted it to be on Hopin&Prayin's birthday though). DH is leaving on the 12th for a few weeks and if I'm not pg, then I'll be going for my first IUI later this month.

I'm back after a few months off...Bonnie, can you put me down for the 22nd please?
Thanks!
done ladies :dust:

Aww how sweet!! Still no show for me so far. I hope we both get a nice bday present from me lol. If no Luck this time I may do a IUI myself.

Good luck hun! Fingers crossed for Us and all the ladies waiting to test!! :bfp: all around!!

Aww how sweet!! Still no show for me so far. If no Luck this time I may do a IUI myself.

Good luck hun! Fingers crossed for Us and all the ladies waiting to test!! :bfp: all around!!

I think I felt implantation a few hours ago!! Im either 10/11 dpo and on my drive home I felt a stretchy/pulling feeling on my right side, accompanied with dull cramps, I had to take off my seatbelt bc my lower abdomen was sensitive. And I noticed last night and today my appetite has hit the roof!! Tempted to test in the morning but I“m going to hold off a day or two, Just want to make sure af is“nt going to ruin my bfp party :haha: Im so excited but nervous at the same time. I have bad luck with pregnancy tests!! grr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->