• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Testing Thread*

Hi ladies! Any darker lines today? :hugs2:

I tested FMU this morning and still a vvfl, no progression yet. I have some cramping so either AF or darker lines around the corner I guess

Well I guess I had a pink evap! Negative today :(

I'm so tempted to take my last test today but I know I probably shouldn't.

I’m out ladies...AF arrived today, 2 days earlier than expected. It must be due to my MC, it’s messed with my cycle.

Sending lots of luck and baby dust to you all x
:dust:

Thank you girls. I'm really confused how an evap can be pink? I don't even know. I'm also having yellow stretchy cm, why?!??! But yeah, just feel so wet. It isn't ov again either cos I got a negative opk :-k

So sorry too Babybear :hug:

Thank you girls. I'm really confused how an evap can be pink? I don't even know. I'm also having yellow stretchy cm, why?!??! But yeah, just feel so wet. It isn't ov again either cos I got a negative opk :-k

So sorry too Babybear :hug:

I had yellow discharge for about 3/4 days in a row and thought I had an infection of some sort, I then got a positive pregnancy test. i since researched it and it seems a lot of women get it, fingers crossed xx

@Bevziibubble that would be so nice to think that's the case! But to get a positive in the pm then negative the next morning almost seems like I'm out :(
@Becca_89 I hope so! I got my positive this time last night but I'm going to hold out testing for a few days. I can't deal with the heartbreak x

Am currently cd11 stopped clomid on Tuesday and it looks like I've already ovulated.. Or could it be bad tests I've had no symptoms of ovulation.. Do you think it's worth getting the clear blue tests :(

Screenshot_20201003_234922_com.bm.android.thermometer.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->