• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Testing Thread*

No they dont but I kind of see his point I have spent more than $40 us dollars before 9dpo :oops:
You should try getting the cheaper ones online. Amazon has pretty good deals on them, I believe you can get 50 of them for only $20.

I’m already bored on CD2, I think I’ll wait until 12dpo to test which should be 29th October.
I wasted money testing too early this cycle.
I’ve been reading some sites with false negative stats and I’m hoping it will help me be patient and wait! :shy:

Pregnancy tests on 8 days past ovulation - Countdown to pregnancy
It really is true about the false negative test, last cycle when I had my early lost I was doing some digging around and actually found some statistics for it. I uploaded the images I took for anyone that is curious.

20200902_174402.jpg 20200901_235852.jpg

Last edited:
Hi ladies
Good luck to all those getting faint lines i really hope they go darker.:bfp:

Sorry to everyone that the :witch: got

And good luck to everyone still waiting to test.

Cd7 today and woke up with lots of watery cm.
Did a OPKs and Negative.
Getting a bit anxious im going to ovulate to early.
Hopfully they don't turn positive untill after cd11.

Feeling like this isnt going to be my month.
Really hope im wrong and I get a blazing :bfp:.
Time is really dragging, can't wait to be in the 2ww but scared all im gonna get is BFN or stupid faint lines that dont progress.
Urghhh. ](*,)

Which CB digital pregnancy test is the best to get?

I think I'm out too... DPO 13 today, AF was due (hasn't arrived yet but I'm having lots of period cramps today). I didn't test today - couldn't take another stark BFN. I was so sure I had conceived this month. This has happened to me two out of the last three months. I'm wondering if it's possible to conceive (and feel it) and then not implant for whatever reason? I'm trying to find a way to validate my confidence, otherwise I guess I am just making up symptoms........ :( going to try acupuncture this next cycle; I did that the month I conceived my first.

Thanks @Bevziibubble
Hopfully it holds off untill my normol time of day 13 14.
Wish I cud fast forward the days.
I've started my B vitamins complex along with the vitamins D and Folic Acid.
Also will be cutting out cafiene again as soon as I have ovulated.

I think I'm out too... DPO 13 today, AF was due (hasn't arrived yet but I'm having lots of period cramps today). I didn't test today - couldn't take another stark BFN. I was so sure I had conceived this month. This has happened to me two out of the last three months. I'm wondering if it's possible to conceive (and feel it) and then not implant for whatever reason? I'm trying to find a way to validate my confidence, otherwise I guess I am just making up symptoms........ :( going to try acupuncture this next cycle; I did that the month I conceived my first.

Hi hon I've been ttc for over 7 months now and I've had 3 chemicals which I did feel implantation. I also had pregnancy symptoms.
But ive also had months where I have not been pregnant and still felt like implantation.
It wasn't tho, I had it last cycle at 7dpo and I new I wasn't pregnant.
Not sure what it is.
Hope that helps.

I think it is possible to "sense" it for sure. Sorry if you do end up with AF :(.

To those struggling to conceive, i know how you feel & I am sorry. Almost 3 years for my 1st (break in-between) & 18 months for my 2nd. I was convinced at the time I couldn't have babies. I wish I had BnB during that time but didn't even know forums like this existed. I ended up suffering alone through it all with no one to talk to.

I hope you all get your :bfp: soon :hugs:.

Last edited:
I’m officially out! I kept getting the same faint line for the last two days, got nothing this morning and a 1 degree temp dip... just went to the loo and the witch got me :witch:

Actually relieved to have an answer either way... assuming I O at a normal time for me this month, I shall be testing again Oct 31. My peak fertility day should be OH birthday so that should be easy to achieve :spermy:

Baby dust to all those about to test
:dust:
:dust::dust:

Sorry to those that got AF! :hugs:

I agree... I think you can definitely sense it. With my first 2 I just knew even before I was late. I told DH, "Just wait. I'm telling you... I'm pregnant!" He thought I was crazy but I ended up being right!

I can also relate to the struggle. I feel for you. We TTC our first for 4 years before I finally had my daughter. I truly hope you get your BFPs soon!

:dust:

@Spacey and @Kiwiberry we are on month 17 of ttc. They told us try 6 more months ourselves after my surgery and if it doesn’t work we will move on to ivf (but they think it should work now)

I can’t imagine going 2+ years. I think I would just give up on it mentally at that point and just assume it couldn’t happen. It’s encouraging to see it eventually happened for both of you! :D

I’m 12 dpo today and expecting af tomorrow or maybe the next day. I was planning to test on Wednesday, but I might cave and do it tomorrow. I can be in to work a bit later on Tuesdays so I could test when dh is awake as well. Usually he’s still in bed when I leave.

For now I just have my normal pre period symptoms: tender breasts and a bit constipated. These both usually go away the day af shows. The only thing maybe a bit different is that I tend to get more cm I’m the days leading up to af but that hasn’t happened this cycle. I’m not really holding my breath though.

Hi ladies,
So sorry for the bfn's and af's, it's such a rubbish rollercoaster isn't it?

I've been stressing myself out a bit. I'm so desperate to get a bfp as quickly as possible after the loss of our wee boy recently. With 3 early mc's in a row we had given up completely 2 years ago, then we got an unexpected surprise....I didn't find out untill I was 2 weeks late. (Had a few wonky cycles and just figured it was cos I'm getting old!, I'm 40 now) I find I don't get any symptoms when I am actually pregnant until after the bfp!

Anyway, this is my first proper cycle after the the loss and we were given the go ahead to try after my first af. I've been using opks and finally have a clear positive today, line is darker than control, so I'm hopeful. I don't temp though, was just looking to see if things are returning properly.

I had a few days spotting at the start so I was a bit ahead of myself and now I may ovulate a few days later. So I shouldn't really test until around the 20th but I know I will start earlier :shy::haha:

DH is worn out as I've been so keen to get on with it, just in case! We totally over did it :rofl:

Sorry for the long post! Good luck ladies :dust:

I am due on Wed. Up to now they have been stark white... this was smu.. hoping it's not a evap but it has colour and was within 10mins.. I glanced at 3min and saw nothing then forget to look again for a few mins. Have to hold now to try a different brand!!

20201005_122845.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->