*October Testing Thread*

Hi ladies am back with round 1 of CLOMID 50 I am so so scared..
Just a question as I need to start taking it on CD 2.. I started spotting at 11pm last night blood when I wipe etc would you Class that at cd1 or today as CD 1 as its more af like..
I am so so scared/emotional/happy all in one.. Best of luck to everyone zxx

Hi ladies am back with round 1 of CLOMID 50 I am so so scared..
Just a question as I need to start taking it on CD 2.. I started spotting at 11pm last night blood when I wipe etc would you Class that at cd1 or today as CD 1 as its more af like..
I am so so scared/emotional/happy all in one.. Best of luck to everyone zxx
If I were you I’d class today as cycle day one... 11 pm is almost midnight. Good luck!!

Hi ladies, can I join please?

I'm in my first cycle after a heartbreaking tfmr last month. We were told we could ttc whenever we were ready after my first period. I had a few days of spotting before af kicked in properly, so not entirely sure when to count cd1 but I will use opks again to get an idea of what's going on anyway.

For now I reckon I will hopefully be testing around the 10th.......

Good luck everyone, sending lots of :dust:

I haven’t tried ovulation tests yet. Is this your first month trying them?

I get very strong o cramps each month and my sex drive tends to go a bit crazy in the days leading up to them so I think we’ve always hit my fertile window.

We’ve been ttc for so long now though I’m considering trying them if nothing happens in the next 3-4 months.

first time trying them out! I think I ovulate on the same time but after 3 Month TTC we figured we would try the test.

:dust:

Nice to meet you all! I am currently in my TWW! Will be testing first week of October! My AF is due 6th and I will be testing on the 4th! Baby dust to everyone waiting! I am 34 and never had kids before!

Nice to meet you all! I am currently in my TWW! Will be testing first week of October! My AF is due 6th and I will be testing on the 4th! Baby dust to everyone waiting! I am 34 and never had kids before!

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump :) Good luck!

Good luck ladies.
I've been ttc for 7 months, its started out exciting b4 all the chemicals and now it just makes me anxious.
We had 3 chemicals in April June And July still unsure of the reason but im 40 and Dr thinks it mite be down to age.
I've had some bloods done and just waiting on results.
Im definitely ovulating every month because I use opks and temp and I get ovulation cramps and all the other ovulation signs. Dr did say thats a good sign so fingers crossed.
Really hoping my recurring losses were just a patch of bad luck.

AF due today or tommorow but temp plumeted this morning below cover so hoping she shows today. Im 15dpo but I can start at 16 dpo.
Didn't sleep well so maybe the temp drop was down to that but im hoping its AF so I can get it out the way faster.

Good luck everyone esp u ladies that have been trying for a year or more. 7 months feels like ages so my heart really goes out to you long term ttc ladies.

I’ll be testing on the 21st, AF is due today, didn’t actively try this month after my chemical.

How is everyone feeling about their chances this month? Before I found out I would need surgery I actually had this gut feeling that something was wrong and it would be hard for us. I tried to ignore it, but it was right in the end.

Ever since my surgery that feeling is gone so I’m hoping it’s a good sign! We were able to hit days -5, -3, and -1 before ovulation, but I think I may have had a touch of bv this month which I would probably work against us.

When I do finally manage to get pregnant I don’t think I’ll even believe it for ages.

I’ll be testing on the 21st, AF is due today, didn’t actively try this month after my chemical.

Bless u hon. My AF is also due today or tommorow just waiting for it.

How is everyone feeling about their chances this month? Before I found out I would need surgery I actually had this gut feeling that something was wrong and it would be hard for us. I tried to ignore it, but it was right in the end.

Ever since my surgery that feeling is gone so I’m hoping it’s a good sign! We were able to hit days -5, -3, and -1 before ovulation, but I think I may have had a touch of bv this month which I would probably work against us.

When I do finally manage to get pregnant I don’t think I’ll even believe it for ages.

I was feeling really really positive and hopful but now im at the end of this cycle and about to start my new cycle im starting to lose hope again.
Just the thought of getting more BFNs and the fear of having even more chemical pregnancies has suddenly struck me.

I've now got that stupid feeling of its never going to happen.
Im a little anxous about my blood test results and being told bad news.

@Suggerhoney Yeah I also tend to go through these ups and downs throughout the tww. One moment I’m sure I’m pregnant and then the next I’m sure I’m not and feeling so discouraged.

I hope you do get some answers with your blood tests and that even if it’s bad news it can at least give you guidance on how to move forward.

Same here feel really positive one day then the opposite the next. My best friend says she’s got a really good feeling I’ll get my BFP this cycle so I’m clutching onto that hope x

Awwww
My nanna said the same. She really us convinced im going to be pregnant by Christmas.
Shes 84 and usually everything she says comes true so I really hope and pray she is right

@Suggerhoney Yeah I also tend to go through these ups and downs throughout the tww. One moment I’m sure I’m pregnant and then the next I’m sure I’m not and feeling so discouraged.

I hope you do get some answers with your blood tests and that even if it’s bad news it can at least give you guidance on how to move forward.

Im hoping if it is anything its just something they can give me medication for.
I dont smoke or drink
I've been taking vitamins D and folic acid since we started ttc.
But I had a dream about vitamins b6 and b12.
Such a strange thing to dream about and when I did some research It turns out u need those vitamins when ttc so I odred a vitamins B complex from amazon.
Will start taking them when AF shows so there really in my system when I ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->