*October Testing Thread*

Ill jump on too please @Teafor2
AF due 7th October. Think we got our timings wrong this month so not holding out much hope but you never know :)

Same day as you here @Turtlemad ! How many dpo are you?

Also girls how on earth is it possible to get a flashing smiley at 3dpo when I had a positive cheap opk on 23/9 with red tinged CM? The CB stick is now much lighter, the flash exaggerates the brightness of the colour but the opks are clearly negative? So strange

20200926_215641_compress12.jpg

@Emsabub and @Turtlemad we are all testing on the same day! I hope there’s a positive in there for at least one of us (or all of us :lol:)

I’ve recently had a lot of friends that have either gotten pregnant or had babies so I’ve been knitting baby hats like crazy. This month I suddenly got the urge to knit a sweater for my own future baby (which I have never dared to do before). Maybe it’s a good sign, maybe it’s just that I’m feeling hopeful again.

No harm in being hopeful Tea, if anything hopefully it temps fate ;)

If I'm honest we didn't intend on potentially accidentally getting pregnant, it was meant to be after our wedding next July. But with that looking less likely day by day maybe it isn't such a bad thing

Count me in :). I have no clue when I will test again though!

I think I will be testing around the 26th of October...

I've got no side affects of clomid at all I hope it's working :(

@Danizzychar that could be a good thing! With both my girls I had absolutely no clue I was pregnant. It was only after I found out symptoms started!

I've had another flashing smiley girls. The line is still light, I guess I'll keep trying everyday and see if it eventually turns solid.

17dpo still no AF and BFN
Im so worried this will mess with my blood results :-(

I've just read up something that says the immune system is suppressed after ovulation so the body doesn't reject the embryo. It probably happens regardless of if you're pregnant but it would explain why my cold is lingering on 9 days later. It never usually goes on this long! :( :(

Hi all, I'm new to this so not sure if I'm replying correctly but...
I have PCOS and I'm trying ovulation induction treatment but no such luck yet.
I just took a pregnancy test to confirm I'm not before I start another round of medication but I think the dye has run (or i may have crappy aim and accidently peed on the window).
Just wondering if this is a faulty test and if I need to redo it?
20200928_080915.jpg

Hi all, I'm new to this so not sure if I'm replying correctly but...
I have PCOS and I'm trying ovulation induction treatment but no such luck yet.
I just took a pregnancy test to confirm I'm not before I start another round of medication but I think the dye has run (or i may have crappy aim and accidently peed on the window).
Just wondering if this is a faulty test and if I need to redo it?
View attachment 1088315
Does look like the dye has run. Might be best to do another one to confirm. Good luck with your treatments.

Does look like the dye has run. Might be best to do another one to confirm. Good luck with your treatments.
Thank you so much! I have never had a test fail but now I've looked online, it seems to be so common...really appreciate the reply and I will retry tomorrow morning x

Cd1 ladies. AF finally arrived at 18dpo.
My LP is normoly 16dpo max so I have no idea why my AF was late.

I've rang my doctors surgery and explained the situation and I have a doctor calling me this afternoon.
Praying I will not need to repeat the bloodtests.
I really dont want another month where we can't try:-(

I had the 2nd bloodtest done 10 days b4 AF instead of 7 its not that much difference so hopefully it will be OK.

A little worried my LP is always going to be 18 days now because thats to long and can mean PCOS.
Im now worrying about that.
I feel like I'm never going to get my rainbow.
My LP is always 15 to 16days max so hopfully it was just a one off.:-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"