*October Testing Thread*

Hi all!

Popping over from September. I was planning to test probably Oct 1/2. I still will (if I make it that long). I'm having a hard time as I was just laid off yesterday, so now a pregnancy would be really scary and terrible timing. I don't know what to hope for. But regardless will go along this journey with you ladies <3

On CD12 today, it seems like my ovulation tests are getting lighter instead of darker... is this normal? According to Flo app I should be ovulating on Monday.

D8CD35FC-AF02-43EE-8AB3-2E5385B0A155.png

Hi ladies! Moving from the September thread! My cycles are crazy since Im still breastfeeding my 14mo old. Im on CD33 and I did some ovulation tests today since I had some spotting and some lower back and lower belly cramps (could be that af its almost here who knows:shrug:) my opks looked almost positive so Im not sure of my testing day yet! But I will let you know @Teafor2 as soon as I know so you can add me!
Good Luck everyone! :dust:

DC164424-A29B-4D16-AE91-0401D94CB0E0.jpeg

Day two of clomid for me today no side affects yet..
I hope you are all well x

@KatVM maybe you were about to ovulate but didn't now it's trying again?
@JJB2 they do look positive! Good luck!
@Danizzychar that's good news! Fingers crossed something happens!!

How is everyone today? We've had a cough & cold in the house for the past week, typically it started going away after 3/4 days but all of a sudden my immune system decided to chill out & the blocked/runny nose stopped improving. Not happy at all :(

Hi all!

Popping over from September. I was planning to test probably Oct 1/2. I still will (if I make it that long). I'm having a hard time as I was just laid off yesterday, so now a pregnancy would be really scary and terrible timing. I don't know what to hope for. But regardless will go along this journey with you ladies <3
I remember you saying you had mixed feelings with work uncertainty on the September thread, hugs to you xxx

Fed up because AF shud be here by now and it's still not here.
I was due yesterday or today. My temp plumeted yesterday so thought I was gonna start yesterday but nope.
My temp went up again today quite alot.
Im 16dpo and just want AF to start so we can move onto next cycle and trying again.
:hissy:

@Suggerhoney maybe your ovulation day was off? Stress can make me ovulate late. There have been 2 times that I’ve had cycles more than 40 days just because I skipped ovulation that month and didn’t end up ovulating until cd 30 something.

@Suggerhoney maybe your ovulation day was off? Stress can make me ovulate late. There have been 2 times that I’ve had cycles more than 40 days just because I skipped ovulation that month and didn’t end up ovulating until cd 30 something.

I definitely ovulated when I did hon I temp and chart and do OPKs pluss I get ovulation pain so it was definitely cd13.
I never go over 16dpo, been getting the odd cramp so maybe its on its way hopfully.
My cycles are 27 to 28 days.
Im on cd 29 now.

Did a pregnancy test and BFN so definitely not pregnant.
Come on you :witch: hurry up

So sorry you got the BFN @Suggerhoney :( If it shows up definitely treat yourself!

Thanks hon. Im getting cramps now and lower backache so think she will be here soon.
Then onto next cycle.
I was expecting it to be BFN we been using the withdrawal method this cycle because I had to have some bloods done to find out why I keep having chemicals.
I get the results on Friday I just hope I don't get bad news.
We will be back to trying again properly in October.
Hopfullu will be resting around 19th October.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->