Odd pattern of sickness

hypnorm

Reaction score
Some of you will have read my thread about Ewan being sick at the weekend.
Well i thought it was all done and dusted after he had drank and eaten sat afternoon and all day sunday.

4am monday Ewan is sick just the once, all day monday he is fine eating llittle and often Tuesdat night fine, all day tuesday fine. keeping everything down.

Then 1am this morning he is sick again... i just can't figure what is going on.
i cant link it to anything that he is eating as he is fine during the day.

I'm just hoping that he hasn't swallowed anything that is stuck in his tummy.
We are travelling up to scotland next week to see OH parents in Eyemouth and i hope he is right by then. i will be so embarrased if he is sick there, i know his mum will be fine about it, but i just worry about these things.

Maybe i should see how he is over this hol and then take him to docs after that if he is still doing it.

Just very odd.

Ethan has this too.

Started being sick Monday night and Tuesday, was fine all day yesterday but today its come back and he is bad again.

Think its just a bug.

Hope Ewan gets better soon

x

It is strange, but Jack did exactly the same thing a couple of months ago and then he was just fine

I'd say he has a little bug that is going around only thing i can suggest is keeping him off any dairy especially milk and see how he goes the rest of the week.
Maybe try keeping a food diary even in case it is not a bug and has developed some kind of allergy
How is he feeling on him self?

he is fine, a little constipated but bright alert wanting food.

i kept him off dairy for 48 hours and he is now back on it but it doesn seem to have made any difference, you wouldnt think there is anything wrong with him. just seems to be randomly sick every couple of days..:-k

I thought i gave him milk it would make him worse but it hasnt, hopfully it is just a bug going round as you say.

He was sick again 2am today, so he is booked for the doctors later.
Its a doctor i don't like but hopfully she will give him something.
A Friend mentioned Reflux?

Not sure about Reflux, I though that was more common with tiny babies
sounds like he has a bug of some kind
let us know how you get on

its weird as he is just sick during the night.

Ethasn is just sick in the night too, he has stopped being sick today, alot of bugs going about so it does sound like hes picked up one

x

How did you get on?

went to doctors and they gave him a good check over,
Temp, ears, tongue, tonsils, tummy.
Basically she thinks its a virus... and to come back if he doesnt improve or starts losing weight.

So nothing that i didnt really know already but gave me a bit more peace of mind.

Will have to weigh him now.

Has he got a cold at all Hypnorm? Charlie was sick twice in the night last weekend, and it was because he was full of cattargh (sp?)
He was absolutely fine all the time, and even fine 2 minutes after he was sick, but it was just his cold.

Saying that thought, DH was sick at 4am this morning, and he's been fine since.

There are lots of bugs going round. Hope he's a bit better today.:hugs:

was sick at 5am. managed to let me know he was going to be sick before he did it. fine all, i have been out but hubby said he has been hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->