odd silly question

Kosh it's understandable that you'll be anxious due to your previous MMC. Maybe ask your doctor is you can have an early scan to help issue some worries.

I will keep you in my prayers that this is a sticky bean for you x

Don't forget about the sticky thread!
How did you tell your OH?

Omg kosh,that is amazing news,am so happy for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:This is unbelievable ,hope the luck of this thread keeps on rolling,:hug:

Kosh it's understandable that you'll be anxious due to your previous MMC. Maybe ask your doctor is you can have an early scan to help issue some worries.

oh luckily i know they will give me an early scan as i also had an ectopic...

I will keep you in my prayers that this is a sticky bean for you x

thanks so much
it means a lot to me :hugs:

I so hope you have a :happydance: because of a BFP - FXed

yep!

to be honest unfortunately i haven´t really been able to enjoy the news so far as i´m extremely anxious :dohh:
i´ve got almost no symptoms whatsoever! i´m panicking because it reminds me of my previous MMC. i know that it´s early days but still...
haha it´s symptom spotting all over again!

Kosh...NO....There will be absolutely no panicking, now. Open yourself up to the JOY! I want you to do a little dance. Yes, dance....right now! RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE!

thanks so much graceface, indigo, desperado :hugs: :hugs:

Glad they will give you an early scan and it sounds like keep a close eye on you x

yep!

to be honest unfortunately i haven´t really been able to enjoy the news so far as i´m extremely anxious :dohh:
i´ve got almost no symptoms whatsoever! i´m panicking because it reminds me of my previous MMC. i know that it´s early days but still...

I can't imagine how this may feel, though I think it can't help either. You know we're all rooting for a sticky bean and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers, Kosh. Please let us worry for you so you can find some peace for a while. :hugs:

which sticky? :dohh:

he was still sleeping when i got up to pee on friday so i kept it :blush:
he was there when i did the test and we were both looking at the strip (with two obvious lines) i was already excited and he was "so?" and i said "it´s positive, can´t you see the lines?!!". he said he could see three lines. poor thing, he´s colourblind, i have no idea what he was looking at! :haha:

yep!

Kosh...NO....There will be absolutely no panicking, now. Open yourself up to the JOY! I want you to do a little dance. Yes, dance....right now! RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE!

thanks indigo
that´s exactly what i need! :hugs:

yep!

I can't imagine how this may feel, though I think it can't help either. You know we're all rooting for a sticky bean and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers, Kosh. Please let us worry for you so you can find some peace for a while. :hugs:

thank you SO much graceface :hugs: :hugs:

i feel so much better now that i can talk to all of you again! :kiss:

Kosh :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!! Huge congratulations! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks ruth! :hugs:

how are you doing?

thanks so much graceface, indigo, desperado :hugs: :hugs:

Did you do a little dance? C'mon now...I'm waiting.......

i did!! with tears in my eyes, but i did it

and i promise i will not panic and try to stay positive
i wanted this so much i really don´t want to loose it again.

YAY!!! I'm so very proud of you!!! Now please go to the BFP Sticky thread at the top of the section and ANNOUNCE it to our world!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

which sticky? :dohh:

he was still sleeping when i got up to pee on friday so i kept it :blush:
he was there when i did the test and we were both looking at the strip (with two obvious lines) i was already excited and he was "so?" and i said "it´s positive, can´t you see the lines?!!". he said he could see three lines. poor thing, he´s colourblind, i have no idea what he was looking at! :haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/596840-bfp-sticky-7.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->