odd silly question

Hi Kosh - you are still very early on so I wouldn't necessarily expect you to be feeling anything much. I remember when I was pregnant with my son I never had any symptoms until about week 8 or so and even then they were slight. Arrgghh, this whole ttc milarkey is very anxiety-provoking all round. Wishing and praying that you have a very sticky bean and a healthy happy pregnancy.
BTW I'm in Edinburgh in Scotland.

Hi Graceface - lovely to meet you :) Wishing you all the luck in the world for a bfp very very soon. I know what you mean about Kosh and about other ladies being such an inspiration. I am 41 and surrounded by women at work getting pregnant left, right and centre. Needing to feel hopeful again as have lost it completely this cycle! xx

Hi Kosh - you are still very early on so I wouldn't necessarily expect you to be feeling anything much. I remember when I was pregnant with my son I never had any symptoms until about week 8 or so and even then they were slight. Arrgghh, this whole ttc milarkey is very anxiety-provoking all round. Wishing and praying that you have a very sticky bean and a healthy happy pregnancy.
BTW I'm in Edinburgh in Scotland.

Hi Graceface - lovely to meet you :) Wishing you all the luck in the world for a bfp very very soon. I know what you mean about Kosh and about other ladies being such an inspiration. I am 41 and surrounded by women at work getting pregnant left, right and centre. Needing to feel hopeful again as have lost it completely this cycle! xx

I so want to visit Scotland some day! My favorite book series is Outlander, not written by a Scot, but a very good story teller!

No pregnant ladies at work for me. There all in their 50's and 60's and tell me I'm perimenopausal, so I stopped sharing anything with these ladies due to the negativity flying around my head.

I so want to visit Scotland some day! My favorite book series is Outlander, not written by a Scot, but a very good story teller!

No pregnant ladies at work for me. There all in their 50's and 60's and tell me I'm perimenopausal, so I stopped sharing anything with these ladies due to the negativity flying around my head.

How rude of the ladies you work with :nope:

Scotland is beautiful and I know Edinburgh well as my father's family was from there and the surrounding area. I hope you get the chance to visit there some day Grace - FXed

thanks graceface, minno :flower:
what kills is not so much the lack of symptoms but that the only one i have (sore nipples) now seems to be going away! arrrghhhh! i was happy this morning when i felt a bit sick, though it might just be the nerves causing it! :dohh:

we might be moving to edinburgh at some point! i loooove that city!:thumbup:

OMG!! :growlmad:

Hi Kosh-
Thank you for answering my questions about the cbfm on the other thread and congrats on your BFP! When I had my daughter 14 years ago, I really did not have symptoms like all of the books said I would, lol.

Minno and GraceFace I hope you get your BFP soon as well, and great taste in books GraceFace, I am a huge Diana Gabaldon fan! Anxiously awaiting the next book in the series.

hi minno, i know it's difficult, i'm trying my best to stay positive myself! atm i'm ok, but i tend to get very anxious/worried as i still have no symptoms whatsoever.

Awk kosh,try not an worry Hun,as I have said before I had no symptoms at all with my boys and no positive preg tests,in the end after no af and six weeks late I got a scan which confirmed it ,stay positive and hang on in there Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awk kosh,try not an worry Hun,as I have said before I had no symptoms at all with my boys and no positive preg tests,in the end after no af and six weeks late I got a scan which confirmed it ,stay positive and hang on in there Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks for your support :hugs:

thanks for your support :hugs:

You are very welcome kosh,I hate the thought of u being worried and stressed all day,let us worry for u now Hun and u take a break and relax,:hugs::hugs:

Kosh please try not to worry :hugs:

I wish I could offer words of wisdom but never having been pregnant I can't but I am keeping you in my prayers :hugs:

thanks so much desperado, macwooly :hugs:
i know, i need to do something to calm down!
i feel bad coming here and telling you how stressed i am, but i do not know where to go! i feel very lost in the 1st-tri section.

thanks for your patience!! :hugs::hugs:

Please don't feel bad :hugs: If you can't worry on here you'll just bottle it up and that's worse.

I'm sure when I get my BFP I'll be stressing all the time (DH says I worry if I have nothing to worry about)

We all just want to try and take your worry away so you can enjoy your pregnancy :hugs:

thanks so much desperado, macwooly :hugs:
i know, i need to do something to calm down!
i feel bad coming here and telling you how stressed i am, but i do not know where to go! i feel very lost in the 1st-tri section.

thanks for your patience!! :hugs::hugs:

Don't be silly,u shouldn't feel bad,and we welcome you with open arms,I just wish I cud give u a big hug,u were there for me wen I needed it and I will never forget it ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

[QUOTE i feel very lost in the 1st-tri section.[/QUOTE]

Kosh I so know how you feel; I lasted about a day there before I came running back to my lovely 35+ers.

[QUOTE i feel very lost in the 1st-tri section.

Kosh I so know how you feel; I lasted about a day there before I came running back to my lovely 35+ers.[/QUOTE]

And we are so happy that u did guys :hugs:We all really missed you ,:hugs::kiss:

macwooly, desperado i will say it again: thank you SOOOO much. seriously.
:hugs::hugs:

ruth - isn't it weird there? i got some nice replies and everything, but i still feel i do not fit! there are so many people and threads i get lost!
i wish we could have a 35+ section withing the pregnancy sections, so we could all meet again there! :flower:

ruth - isn't it weird there? i got some nice replies and everything, but i still feel i do not fit! there are so many people and threads i get lost!
i wish we could have a 35+ section withing the pregnancy sections, so we could all meet again there! :flower:

Well there is a teen pregnancy section so would only be fair for an over 35 pregnancy section but didn't someone ask already for it?

I do hope so as I want to hang out with you ladies when I get my BFP :)

Don't you ladies run away or feel bad about sharing your experience here at all! I love hearing what is going on with you and it gives me hope that one day I will get my BFP as well!

We were you sisters ttc and we still are, no matter what! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->