odd silly question

kosh, I think you are away but just wanted to say Im thinking of you and hoping that AF stayed away!!! look forward to hearing from you :hugs:

i´m back!! thanks so much sarah :hugs:
yep, AF did stay away...still can´t believe it ....

OMG!!!!!!!
thats so exciting, Ive been waiting for you to post!!
time for my favourite smiley to come out....
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
yay!!

HI Kosh - wonderful news, so happy for you. Yay another 35 plus positive!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Can I just ask about your 'symptoms' - you said you didn't have many? I am possibly late for AF (but perhaps ov late so not sure) and way too scared to test. Have been ttc for 2.4 years with absolutely nothing. Everything normal and due to begin clomid next cycle. But I just don't feel anything, like not pregnant at all? I just can't bring myself to test :( xxx

kosh, I think you are away but just wanted to say Im thinking of you and hoping that AF stayed away!!! look forward to hearing from you :hugs:

i´m back!! thanks so much sarah :hugs:
yep, AF did stay away...still can´t believe it ....

OMG!!!!!!!
thats so exciting, Ive been waiting for you to post!!
time for my favourite smiley to come out....
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
yay!!

many thanks sarah!! :hugs:
i hope you get yours very soon!

HI Kosh - wonderful news, so happy for you. Yay another 35 plus positive!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Can I just ask about your 'symptoms' - you said you didn't have many? I am possibly late for AF (but perhaps ov late so not sure) and way too scared to test. Have been ttc for 2.4 years with absolutely nothing. Everything normal and due to begin clomid next cycle. But I just don't feel anything, like not pregnant at all? I just can't bring myself to test :( xxx

thanks minno!

yes, i didn't have any symptoms at all. in fact i was totally convinced AF was coming, as i had my typical mild cramps the day before AF was due. Then on the day, I had cramps again in the morning for an hour or so, and then they went away. By the evening I had swollen and sore nipples but that was it. I think i kind of knew i was pregnant the following day as i am never late, but i did not 'feel' pregnant. in fact I still do not feel pregnant, which makes me very anxious!

oh the only other thing i had was sharp pains (like Ov pains) around 8dpo. apart from that, nothing else: no nausea, tiredness, CM, heartburn, back ache...nothing!!

how many days late are you?
fingers crossed for when you decide to test!!!
:dust:

Oh Kosh I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you - I actually had goosebumps when I read your :bfp: announcement!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

Try and enjoy it.... (yes rich coming from me - I'm a bundle of nerves at times!)

It's so great to have another of you wonderful ladies in the BFP thread xxx

Congrats!!! Happy for you!!!

thanks minno!

yes, i didn't have any symptoms at all. in fact i was totally convinced AF was coming, as i had my typical mild cramps the day before AF was due. Then on the day, I had cramps again in the morning for an hour or so, and then they went away. By the evening I had swollen and sore nipples but that was it. I think i kind of knew i was pregnant the following day as i am never late, but i did not 'feel' pregnant. in fact I still do not feel pregnant, which makes me very anxious!

oh the only other thing i had was sharp pains (like Ov pains) around 8dpo. apart from that, nothing else: no nausea, tiredness, CM, heartburn, back ache...nothing!!

how many days late are you?
fingers crossed for when you decide to test!!!

Oh my goodness Kosh, that is so similar to me at the moment. I have no feelings of being pg at all - I mean, none. But I have had one or two sharp pains on both sides from time to time and very slight headache - but then I get that pre-af too so very hard to tell. keep thinking she's arriving but still nothing and currently CD31. I think she should have arrived by now considering I am never late and usually run cycles from 23-28 days max. I have only ever had one 'blip' month before, last June, when my cycle went to 42 days but I think I had an early mc as although BFNs on testing, when I started to bleed there was a lot of tissue loss. I think I was pg but it hadn't implanted hence no hcg. It has kind of scared me for testing this time around though. What if its just a late cycle again - I will be devastated!!!

what have you decided minno?
do you really think it could be a very long cycle? even if you don't feel pregnant, is there anything else different?
keep all crossed for you!!

Thanks so much ladies. But sadly, and predictably, I think I am out this cycle - yet again. Small signs of AF approaching and a BFN this afternoon :( I am gutted and feel so desperate for it to happen but it never does. Start Clomid on day 3 and even feeling hopeless about that. Also, what is going on with my cycles. Usually 23-28 days. Last month 23 days, this month 33?? What is up with that? AGe 41 so perhaps its the inevitable but all test results were fine. 2.4 years down and still nada. Don't know how much longer I can do this :(

aww i'm really sorry minno :hugs:
try to stay positive :kiss:

Trying my best Kosh - can never quite manage it on CD1. Clomid starts on Saturday though so there is always that! I can't believe I'm looking forward to starting horrible fertility drugs - arrgghhhhh!!!!
How are you hun? xx

hi minno, i know it's difficult, i'm trying my best to stay positive myself! atm i'm ok, but i tend to get very anxious/worried as i still have no symptoms whatsoever.

hope all goes well with the treatment :hugs:

ps - where about in scotland are you?

Good luck Minno! Not quite in the same boat as you. I have only been ttc since August last year and I came "off" depo at that time. My cycles returned in January and were short (21or so days) for the first 3/4. Last cycle was 29 days and I'm not sure what to think of this cycle, so I know what you mean about crazy cyles.

Ladies, this time fertile CM doesn't match up so I'm confused as ever! Even though i marked "wet" it was barely even that. Dunno what to think! Alternatively, my (.)(.) kind of do on and off, so I just may have o'd very early. Poo.... :(

Kosh, glad you are doing well! I can't wait to hear more from you ladies with BFP's! It definitely keeps me going. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->