odd silly question

Don't you ladies run away or feel bad about sharing your experience here at all! I love hearing what is going on with you and it gives me hope that one day I will get my BFP as well!

We were you sisters ttc and we still are, no matter what! :hugs:

Ditto!

Well there is a teen pregnancy section so would only be fair for an over 35 pregnancy section but didn't someone ask already for it?

I do hope so as I want to hang out with you ladies when I get my BFP :)

i was going to ask for a section just for us, but didn't know how or where, or if it was appropriate, but now you mention the teen section, i don't see why we could not have a 'mature' pregnancy section! :winkwink:

i was going to ask for a section just for us, but didn't know how or where, or if it was appropriate, but now you mention the teen section, i don't see why we could not have a 'mature' pregnancy section! :winkwink:

Couldn't the BFP Sticky be used for it?

Maybe a pm to a moderator?

Couldn't the BFP Sticky be used for it?

Maybe a pm to a moderator?

:thumbup:

Don't you ladies run away or feel bad about sharing your experience here at all! I love hearing what is going on with you and it gives me hope that one day I will get my BFP as well!

We were you sisters ttc and we still are, no matter what! :hugs:

Ditto!

Thanks so much for saying this. Such a lovely thing to say and it means os much. :hugs:

I am so loving the support on here ladies - you are all so lovely. Graceface - you are welcome to visit Edinburgh anytime, let me know and I will give you some pointers on where's good to visit and some lovely eateries.
Kosh - no wonder you are nervous, you want this so much. Honestly if I ever actually manage to conceive I will be a complete basket case!! Let us support you for as long as you want to be here.
To all the other lovely ladies on here - hello :hi: I feel so welcome here and not like a complete loon and with no chance to have another baby at 41 as some of the other forums make me feel.
Righto girls - first clomid pill ever about to be popped!!! Wish me luck! xxxx

I am so loving the support on here ladies - you are all so lovely. Graceface - you are welcome to visit Edinburgh anytime, let me know and I will give you some pointers on where's good to visit and some lovely eateries.
Kosh - no wonder you are nervous, you want this so much. Honestly if I ever actually manage to conceive I will be a complete basket case!! Let us support you for as long as you want to be here.
To all the other lovely ladies on here - hello :hi: I feel so welcome here and not like a complete loon and with no chance to have another baby at 41 as some of the other forums make me feel.

Good luck Minno.:) xxx

:hugs::hugs:

best of luck!!:hugs::flower:

Good luck Minno - loads of baby :dust: for this to give you your longed for BFP and sticky bean :dust:

Good luck Minno.:) xxx

I would like that very much! Thank you! I suppose I need to talk OH into taking a proper vacation in the next few months before we are blessed with a lo!

Good luck with your first round of clomid! hugs:

Hi ladies :) I've just read a few of your posts about not having a over 35 and pregnant forum. Pip started a thread for us oldies and for now it's in the pregnancy discussions and groups section. I think it's doing really well with lots of pregnant over 35s joining all the time. Have a look ladies xx

kosh, I think you are away but just wanted to say Im thinking of you and hoping that AF stayed away!!! look forward to hearing from you :hugs:

i´m back!! thanks so much sarah :hugs:
yep, AF did stay away...still can´t believe it ....

Hi Kosh ive been away so just realised your news, congrates, really happy for you:hugs:

thanks nat!
unfortunately the very few symptoms I had are totally gone now (exactly what happened with my MMC) so I am not feeling very optimistic. I'm seeing my gp today I hope he agrees to some blood tests.

thanks nat!
unfortunately the very few symptoms I had are totally gone now (exactly what happened with my MMC) so I am not feeling very optimistic. I'm seeing my gp today I hope he agrees to some blood tests.

Hope u are ok Hun and all goes well,:hugs::hugs:

Good luck Kosh - thinking of you xxx

well, went to the doc yesterday. i was in such a bad state i started crying as soon as i went in! all my symtoms (that were very few to start with) have been gone for about a week now. he didn't seem very optimistic, but was nice enough. he agreed to do my bloods and will refer me for an early scan next week. i hope to get the first HCG results tomorrow and will see him again on friday. i can do nothing but wait. i'm not even worried any more, i feel numb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->