Odd symptoms could I be preganant?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by ahcigar1, Jan 30, 2011.

1. ahcigar1

ahcigar1 Happy Mother of 1

My husband and I have been TTC for about 3 months now. My periods have been pretty regular and relatively normal since going off of birth control. But for the past month I have been feeling different. I have been bloated, feeling gassy, foods have been upsetting my stomach quite a bit more than usual, and my horseback riding has become rather uncomfortable now. Everything in the abdomen area just feels really tight. And when I sleep I'm only comfortable on my back, while before I only and always slept on my right side. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it said negative, and then the next day I had a period. But Could I still be pregnant possibly? I know that it is possible to still have a period while pregnant. Or is my wanting to be pregnant making my mind play tricks on me? These other syptoms are NOT normal for me at all.

2. Soili

Soili Well-Known Member

Well, technically it's not possible to have actual period while pregnant. It's possible to have bleeding here and there while pregnant, which people sometimes confuse for period, especially if they're not tracking it.

Our minds do play tricks on us sometimes, unfortunately. You can test again to put your mind at rest or go do a blood tests that will tell you for sure!

3. ebony2010

ebony2010 Pregnant with #2

If it was a normal period with flow then I'd imagine its just your body playing tricks but if you think you could be then I'd test again x