odd

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
hi everyone :wave:

so im here to ask a completly odd question. im roughly 10dpo but couldnt be exact on that as i didnt use opks but for the last 2years i been tracking af and the last 5month ish it has been regular (31-32days).
This month is the first month ttc and its been very odd with everything going on.
within 2-3days of predicted ov iv just felt like i am pregnant but iv tried to ignore the symptoms and pass them off as pms but it all seems to much.

• firstly i had a pulling/pressure feeling in the abdomem on and off for a few days.
  • also the odd day of being extra hungry (out of character)
  • more tired than normal (i originally put this down to trying to change my body clock to be able to get up much earlier) however it was randomly coming and goin.
  • iv had pains on and off in several places, like last night when i got off my bed i got a pain in my side which contined for a short while, my breast keep ramdonly gettin soar (unusal not a normal pms to be on and off over a period of time)
  • some nights im struggling getting comfy
  • the last 3 nights having vivid dreams which have been very odd and also out of character as i dont remember the last time i have dreamed and then remembered it.
  • Then today was a bit weird as first of all when i was walking home from dropping DD off my right leg felt numb but no pins and needles then tonight i had a bath and after getting out i felt a little queasy which went away about 15mins later but left me with a hungry kind of feeling although im not hungry. i would like to add to that the water was luke warm. i am also feeling quite wet down there but dont get much when wiping.
  • i also forgot to add iv noticed im going toilet more often.
    also sometimes getting back ache

what does everyone think? am i going crazy?? :cloud9:

Now i feel like i really am going crazy. I was just brushing my teeth and noticed all the blue veins visible on the bottom of hand and fingers and they was also in my feet but didn't last long? When i went to have another look after they had gone but now my right hand feels kind of numb and getting the hunger feelin in my stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->