Odds of being pregnant without ejaculation

Maria Gomez

Reaction score
So my bf masturbated twice in the morning since he is hypersexual, then in the evening we had unprotected sex. He did not ejaculate at all in the evening and I don't even remember seeing any precum. I do know he peed at least two or three times before we had sex because we both had some drinks earlier in the evening and beer does that to you. I know peeing helps wash out the earlier sperm from his morning hobby. He also had a hard time keeping it up because of the beer as well, another reason why we did not finish. I am still concerned about being pregnant since we are not ready yet so we got the two step Plan B. Took the first dose about 33 hours after intercourse and the next dose 12 hours later.

Taking all this into account and knowing pregnancy is rare but still possible in this situation, what are the odds I am pregnant? I have heard 25% of people who take Plan B within 72 hours actually do get pregnant still, but that is because of full on ejaculation. I'm thinking since he did not ejaculate, had a hard time keeping it up, peed several times before sex (supposedly clearing the urethra of sperm AND the Plan B backup, I think that the number is much more like 1-2%

Any helpful comments would be appreciated.

If you got pregnant it would be pretty near miraculous after all of that I think. ;)

You definitely can get pregnant from pre-ejaculate and the amount that is released is so small you wouldn't really notice it (and I'm not sure peeing does much because the body still re-coats the inside of the tube to make it hospitable to sperm during an erection). Obviously, it only takes one sperm to get pregnant. But Plan B when taken the way it's supposed to be is pretty effective. So more than likely you'll be fine. If you aren't looking to get pregnant though, it might be good to try some other form of birth control because Plan B can make you feel terrible and it's a bit hard on the body hormonally. Good luck and hope it all works out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->