off her bottle?

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Hannah had her first set of shots yesterday and since than hasn't been eating as normal. She's only eaten 5 ounces since 2:30 yesterday morning, she would usually have had twice that by this time of day! Is this normal?

my little boy is due his first set of vaccinations on wednesday and the health visitor told me he may be off his food after having them (along with a few other symptoms) and it says that in the leaflet i have too. i am sure it is nothing to worry about and Hannah will be back to the bottle in the no time.

:hug:

Christine
X

yeah it can be perfectly normal hun, just try and keep her fluids up, littl ebit of water now and again :hugs: they know how to worry us don't they?

sure do! we gave her some infant tylenol and she ate a full 5 ounces at 3 :)

They do say to give babies infant tylenol when they get their vaccinations. So glad it helped Hannah!

I dread Chase's first vaccinations....coming up very soon.

we gave her some yesterday but they never mentioned giving her any more :wacko: But when Stan called today they said to give it and it did seem to help :) Just gave her some more so hopefully she'll sleep tonight (and eat her next bottle)

Vaccinations really affect some babies. Never found that it did affect my other two very much, but Chase may be a different story.

Hope Hannah sleeps well tonight :)

Thanks :hugs: She ate 4 ounces which I'm happy with and is working on going to sleep......slept pretty much all day so hopefully she'll sleep tonight :rofl: Otherwise it's going to be a long long night

LOL Tylenol tends to make babies sleepy so she may be ok for the night :)

thought that might be what it was, hate giving her medicine but if it makes her feel better and she eats than I'm happy and I know she's happier. We'll see how tomorrow goes :D

Hope she feels better tomorrow :)

Try getting an early night "just in case". LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"