Off into AAU ....Home and updated x

Jkelmum

Reaction score
Just rang mw who as told me to go to aau for fetal monitoring and cervical check as with being in PTL already she is worried i my hind waters has a leak and i am leaking little blood in it ....also Lily asnt moved as much as she as been doing so to be safe i will have the check i was due tomorrow now ....I cant txt updates as ive lost my phone but if they dont let me home will make hubby come on and update

UPDATE
Thank-you everyone for your well wishes .....I have blood in my urine hence why leaking is dryin lookin like watery blood but least its not my waters.They have sent that off to be tested
Baby moved 9 times in 24 mins and met the criteria but i didnt feel a thing :( means baby is just in funny postion where i cant feel it i have to go back tomorrow for more monitoring and see my consulant ive been told to take my overnight bag as consultant may want me tro stay :( although i still have felt nothing so glad i am back tomorrow
hugs to all serina xxxx

hope all is ok x

Aww.. I'm sorry hun! Hopefully this check will just be routine and you can come back home soon. We'll be thinking of you! :)

Good luck hun! Hope everything is ok xx

Thinking of you Serina, best to get checked for your piece of mind I am sure baby is fine!xxx

Hope all is ok with you and LO hunny xox

Good luck Serina, hope you're back home safe and sound soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->