off to hospital in a mo - in labour! well i better be!

loopdido

Mum to 2
Reaction score
well I hope so anyway, been having contractions since 1.30am every 6 mins on the dot and now 4-5 mins apart:thumbup:

they are at the stage where i can't move while having one and have to shut my eyes, deep breathing and no talking!:happydance:

hospital said to come in as soon as I feel ready! just hope we don't get sent home - don't want to do that journey twice with these pains:growlmad:

I didn't feel like anything was gonna happen yesterday (on my due date) but drank parsley tea - which is supposed to bring on labour - so who knows if that worked or not:dohh:

please don't let this stop and for me to only come back home with a baby:baby:

i reckon if u have done it once already u know the signs of when to go in defo don't think u will get sent home :D see u on the other side with ur lil baby girl hope it goes smoothly

x

How Fab! (Well not that your in pain lol) but cant see them stopping now especially if there is speed humps on your journey to the hospital - Hate those, Get me everytime ;)!!Good Luck xxx

good luck

xxx

aww good luck! maybe that tea worked :D xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck honey!! I want parsley tea now too!! Thought I was going into labour last night oly for it to stop - again!!! Can't wait to hear your little one has been born!! xx

Good luck honey :flower:

(And I reckon theres going to be a big rush of overdue girls reaching for the parsley tea now) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->