off to the doctor

croydongirl

Reaction score
I have had 3 early m/c this year, in feb and the n in August and September (we are taking this month off ttc to give my body a break!) After 3 they consider it something worth investigating so I am going to my OBGYN this afternoon.

I guess she will do some blood work, and I am going to ask her to test my progesterone on the right day of my cycle because I think it could be that I have low levels. Are there any particular questions I should ask, or things I should as them to check for? Just wanted to glean from any of your experience in this. Have any of you had test and found answers at this stage? Clearly conception is not our issue we just can't make them stick :(

Any words of wisdom welcome - thanks

i just wanted to give you big :hugs: and i will keep positive thoughts for you

I haven't experienced multiple MC, but a friend of mine has. After her 3rd MC, she was all over the doctors to be sure the next time she had her BFP that she would get the attention she needed. She had a problem with low progesterone. When she got her last BFP, her doctor started her on progesterone immediately and then they checked her levels every week. Turns out, that is what she needed. She has a beautiful 18 month old boy to show for it!

So - I don't know what questions to ask specifically, but I did want to say good luck to you!

Be pushy and persistent! Insist on getting what you want and getting the attention you deserve. You have been through enough already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->