Off to third tri soon!!!!

adzuki

Mom to Miss M.
Reaction score
It's scary over there though - lots of stories of people giving birth and stuff!!!!!! It is like the last 4 kilometres of the half marathon I ran - still SO much farther, and much more pain, but there's no stopping - gotta dig deeeep!

In any case, thanks all of you for being with me during this second tri! I can't believe how fast it is all going! I know I'll see you in a few short weeks (or less!), so I won't say bye :)

See you on the dark side!!!

:)
A

I'm not too far behind you myself! At least we have the July JJBs thread to head over too so there'll be lots of familiar faces waiting for us.

See you soon.

:hug:

im sopposed to be over there on fri but i cheated and went there 2 days ago lol

as the question i was asking was from a 3rd tri mam

lol

i will see ya both soon girlys

Good luck in scary land LOL see you over there in two weeks :shock:

Ooh, I'll be joining you, due date buddy! Can you believe we're about to enter the third tri already???

Lol!!! Ladies, it's REALLY not scary at all over in third. It seems it just now, but it's not!! Looking forward to seeing you all!!

xxx

well im just gonna stalk babymad over there me thinks ;)
time flies hey

Thanks guys! There is solace in knowing that we are some of the last JJB's to get over there, huh! Though that means nothing - one of my friends just gave birth three weeks early! YIPES! Almost there! :shock:

:)
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back