Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

whit.

Mommy of 2!
Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE THINGS IN THIS THREAD MIGHT OFFEND SOME.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

NO TAKING THINGS SERIOUSLY. Yes, we can be serious and we DO talk about serious things sometimes but if you think it could be a joke, it probably is.

NO DRAMA.

NO DEBATING.

NO CROSS POSTING.

This thread was made so we could be light hearted, curse/swear, rude and offensive WITHOUT offending anyone.

Please take these rules seriously as we don't want this thread shut down! & PLEASE don't join unless you can handle us - especially if you're having a bad day (unless you think we will make your day better) or if you're feeling extra sensitive. We aren't here to make anyone upset - we just want to have fun!

Hi ladies. I didn't even know this part of the forum existed. (Thanks, Admin!)

There seem to be a few of us who always go off topic in the threads and they end up getting locked. SO, lets have our discussions, rants, "arguments", youtube videos and pictures all put into this thread! :thumbup:

Can't wait to laugh with you all. <3

Whoo hoo!!!

Finally a place I get go where I don't close down threads!

Is this where I can talk about how incredibly perfect I am?

Yay ... i am one of those uhh "always the same people" ones... and famous for going off topic!!!!! :rofl:

Thx MD for the invitation.. how sweet cheeks of you!!!!

Glad you thought I fit nicely into this category.. hahahaha.. or group!!!! Did I just offend by calling this thread a category :rofl:

Is this where I can talk about how incredibly perfect I am?

No no.. no one wants to hear that... maybe some you tube videos.. though!!! HAHAHAHA...

You can shove the perfectism.... hahahah for now anyways :haha:

I am NOT part of a category or group... we are all just separate people that meet together because we have mutual interests that causes us to lump ourselves together...not sure what to call that..............

- Turned on the dishwasher

- Took off wet diaper and gave it to mommy

- Flushed the toilet

- Pulled on the shower curtain

- Ran to daddy&#8217;s computer and almost pushed the glowing button

- Sat on the printer/copier with my bare butt

- Took all of mommy&#8217;s CDs out of the cabinet and laughed while putting them in a much better place (a sliding pile)

- Said buggy

- Said giraffe

"LIKE"

heres my off topic....

https://www.stfuparentsblog.com/tagged/Comment Of The Week

I just want you bitches (sorry to offend) to know, that, I'm very excited about this thread.

A thread for mommies who don't get offended about silly things...UNITE!

Very shocking news from the Onion (lot of profanity):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9MGOckIzlU&sns=fb

ooh, please can I join? Nothing offends me, promise :D

Would be great to have somewhere I can be my sarcastic self without worrying I might get told off....

I don't have anything interesting and OT to contribute so here's a picture of my MIL:

https://www.google.co.uk/m/search?s...76&cqt=&rst=&htf=&his=&maction=&q=witch#i=160

Is in two minds about starting an enormous argument. Not as fun though now that we are 'allowed' to argue!

ooh, please can I join? Nothing offends me, promise :D

Would be great to have somewhere I can be my sarcastic self without worrying I might get told off....

I don't have anything interesting and OT to contribute so here's a picture of my MIL:

https://www.google.co.uk/m/search?s...76&cqt=&rst=&htf=&his=&maction=&q=witch#i=160

:rofl:

This thread will be over-run by pictures of mankinis soon whilst a debate on FF vs BF rages on.

Or what about watching tv.... you know thats a sin.. ok.

so are we all the horrible moms? HAHAHAH... :rofl: I wonder if the others will browse our group HAHAH... just because they might miss us!!!

I recognize everyone in here so far :rofl: I donno if that is a good or bad thing LOL

Changed my avatar. I hate when people do that because I associate names with pictures, but I feel like I should keep slowly updating!

Lol I changed mine yesterday too HAHAHA... its probably not so nice.. but its me!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->