Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

What's bedtime tea?

I drank Smirnoff Ice, and my baby went to bed a bit too easily. Who needs whiskey on a dummy? Just knock back a bit of voddy and boob it forward!

Mmm alco-boobymilk

Its chamomile, fennel and valerian root (amongst other things) - I give it to Maria sometimes to knock her out :haha:

We used to give my niece chamomile tea to get her to sleep. Worked every time, proably kills less brain cells than vodka too. Oh well, Xande is pretty, he doesn't need brains!

Maybe I'd have better luck with Buddha?

I would try the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He forgives deviant sexual acts. Probably wants to watch too.

Can I have a dummy with whiskey on it? small dummy, large whiskey.

Maybe I'd have better luck with Buddha?

I would try the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He forgives deviant sexual acts. Probably wants to watch too.

Can I have a dummy with whiskey on it? small dummy, large whiskey.

:thumbup: I'm on it sistah.

Can I just have the whiskey? I'll call it bedtime tea or magic yum yum juice.... just as long as I get to drink it.

At work. Can somebody lace my coffee with some Kahlua and make the day go faster? https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/Coffee01.gif

Hiya ladies, what has happened to the thread for devine? I hope shes still doing well? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->