Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

No i liked the first one, he slept for like 2 days. yeah he cried for about a sec but i got sleep after lol

Is that bad of me?? :angelnot:

Hi janet, do you have a photobucket or somewhere to load the photos too? Its easier to do when you use one of them.... well for me anyway lol

No I dont, I just google images then was posting the url lol but the pic dont come up like the way yours lot do lol my comes up a clicky link

Well I may go have to take son number 2 to hospital appointment, have a good day everyone :D

Good luck with the appointment.

I think you need to make sure image is like a jpg at the end of the code you put in... and you have to put it in the add image box at the top there, im useless at explaining sorry. im sure somebody will be able to explain it better soon x

I decided to put it off a bit longer. Hopefully by next week she'll be better. Stupid FIL fed her a bun with egg in it :growlmad:

Janet, save the picture somewhere on your computer then when you post, click go advanced and you can attach using the paperclip thing

Lol I don't think that's bad. You gotta take the sleep where you can get it!

My fat man has moved on to 3-6 month clothes today :)

Janet - If you google a picture, right click it and click: Copy Image URL
Then in the Quick Reply box here on BnB there's the few icons above the box. The second from the right says: Insert Image. Click that, remove the https:// and paste the Image URL you copied earlier. Hopefully I explained that well. Saves you having to save all sorts of random pictures on your pc!

Nat - Your FIL is stupid ><..... Hope it clears up soon.

I found the reason to Sophs screaming fits at midnight. She had her first tooth pop through this morning :o. She wasn't half as bad with it as I thought she would be!

Still waiting to see if she develops chicken pox though :(. She's got a blocked nose and terrible cough again, so hoping it's just a minor cold and not turning into chicken pox soon!

I dont really do hungry the ceterpillar. I have read the book of course and Mason has too in school.. but this book.. I LOVE!!!

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/tumblr_lw3z2xtCsp1qzy93eo1_500.jpg

I cant wait till Xander's big enough to read to. Lol indont even know how old that will be. Actually I don't know anything about kids full stop!

Chubster :haha: Maria was alright for her first jabs too

Just tried to get Maria to nap out in the pram - walked up and down the road for ages but she wouldnt fall asleep so I just left her out there awake...not crying yet

I dont really do hungry the ceterpillar. I have read the book of course and Mason has too in school.. but this book.. I LOVE!!!

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/tumblr_lw3z2xtCsp1qzy93eo1_500.jpg

I haven't read this book yet. Does it mean you will love your child no matter how much of a pain in the ass they are?

thanks for the help ladies, recon i can work it out lol

Hospital went well, my son has epilepsy, seems a mild version thankfully..

Awww there always loaded with colds when there teething, so all that is probably connected with the teething, hope she feels better soon :)

Pixie, you should read to him now, I always did, you feel like your reading it to yourself mind you lol but its great to get them used to books.

Natz how stupid of the fil :/ hope shes ok

I just made a big pot of leek and potato soup, sat eating some now and its bloody lovely, soup and crusty bread, and the boys all love it as well

I read to Robert. It doesn't matter what it is he just laughs at my face lol

Janet, glad the appointment went ok

Thanks Dark, hes been fit free for 1 and half years, there talking of weaning him off tabs bout august/september so long as hes fit free for two years,

Whit its an awful thing to have, my son had his first fit on a boat out at sea fishing, he was only 11 :( I wasnt there, thank god, but a year after that 1st he had 2 within 2 weeks so thats why he had to go on tabs, ive only seen him have 1 and its was horrendous to watch!

My uncle actually was fishing on the river when he passed. He had a seizure and fell in the water and drown. :(

Awww sorry to hear that, thats awful sad :( my elder son actually caught him as he was falling to the floor, they thought he had fainted..its a horrible disabilty though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->