Official August Mummies Club!!

Shiv -- My feet have been getting swollen since around week eight. :rofl: I'm pretty sure that I'm exaggerating, but it has been quite some time, and people told me they shouldn't have been swelling at such an early time. :(

Final bump picture in second tri eeek :shock: In contrast to you ladies saying people call you massive, I still think people (students too) can't really tell when I wear loose clothes but hopefully my final picture shows off my bump nicely. They say my friend is massive but not me. I think my frame hides him.

Oh and how exciting is this, baby now recognizes his Dad's voice and does a little wiggle for him when he speaks to me. It's so obvious as he goes quiet again when he stops. I think DH is more excited about this than feeling him kick. I swore at first it was a coincidence but it's definitely not now :happydance: (in bold because it's one of the most exciting things since feeling first kick)

Attachments

• 26+4 2.jpg
    26+4 2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 7
My LO does the same thing with DH!! :happydance: She will be quiet all day but as soon as he walks in that door after work and starts talking about his day, she starts going nuts. :rofl:

I am so excited for you that your LO is doing the same thing! It's so cute isn't it?!

Oh and by the way, I definately can see a bump forming!! Probably only because I've seen your past bump pictures though so I notice the difference alot more! But it isn't a major difference so I can understand why some haven't even noticed. But hey, live it up while you can because we'll all be massive by the end of this I'm sure! :rofl:

well here is my last one this tri am i huge??? sorry its not a gd angle my oh is not the most attentive of ppl!!! :sad2:

Attachments

• 26 wks.jpg
    26 wks.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 3
Jai jai - you look pretty neat to me!

Jai_Jai I think you look fab hun! Not huge at all!

Have a look in the bump section and you'll see that you are definately not huge. Sometimes I look in there and my eyes just pop out of my head at how big some of the girls are already. :rofl:

Jai_Jai very cute and neat not massive at all.

Cleckner soooo glad you get this to with your little girl, I"M NOT GOING MAD!!! :happydance: and so glad you can also see the bump getting bigger. I feels bigger but I'm not complaining as I know it'll get pretty uncomfortable in the next 10 weeks.

Goodness so many spelling mistakes and typos in last message going to bed now to :sleep: long day but only one more and it's half term :happydance:

Ladies, I'm off to Third Tri, WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

See you all there :)

Feeling a lot better today i'm so relieved, less uncomfortable and feel like i'm getting better, more energy and a lot less worried and feel like i'm getting back to my old self again. :happydance:

After being 'told off' by a number of midwife's and doctors to accept that my due date is the 22nd of August not the 30th i've changed my ticker forward to the 22nd - which puts me almost into 3rd tri. Must get shadow to change my sticker too.

I think we should all move to 3rd tri this weekend ....

Jai Jai and Pippin lovely bumps you both have very neat and tidy bumps.

Glad you're feeling a bit better Tillymum :D I had physio this morning and had a student, she did a fab job :D Says it is SPD and also a tiled bit in my pelvis which she hopes to have rectified :D Given me some mild exercises to try and keep it under control :)

I think we should all go at the weekend too, we'd all be nearly there anyhoo :D

ok ladies then shall we all make the plunge :shipw: and go now???? :hugs:

Glad ur feeling better Tillymum

:wohoo: I am off!! lets go Vici skipping through the daisys to 3rd tri :yipee:

Hey dont forget me!! Im 27 weeks one week from today!! :happydance: Third tri here we come!! :wohoo:

PS- Hopefully Shadow rat will reply to me soon. :blush: Hehe. I shouldn't have been so daft. Anyone else feel like they have just been so forgetful that its getting embarrassing? Its starting to worry me. :shy:

come on kimbers we have all moved over to the 3rd tri thread :wohoo: dont get left behind!!

yes very forgetful which i hate as i have the best memory ever but its like it has been wiped and now i cant remember anything - at least i dont get irritate with DF and hisbad memory so much now :rofl:

:boat: i'm sailing off to 3rd tri too!! Ta ra, come on remaining stragglers time to go!!

ok ladies then shall we all make the plunge :shipw: and go now???? :hugs:

Glad ur feeling better Tillymum
I'll be glad to move over to the third tri *thread* but not third tri in general until Monday, I think. One week earlier than everyone else is early enough! :rofl: I moved over to 2nd a week early too.

OK, you've convinced me!! Just over a week to go, but that will soon go......

Moving over to the 3rd tri thread - I feel like I've outgrown 2nd tri now!! How scary is that? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->