• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official August Mummies Club!!

Hey everyone

I'm 27 weeks today! yippee!! So going over to the 3rd tri. See you all soon xx

Waiting4baby, what do you think me and DH totally differ on what we think now. I think a girl but he thinks boy, it is funny the poor LO will be confused as I call it her and DH calls it he.

Thanks Jai Jai.

Pippin - I think we are getting tired as we are approaching 3rd tri cause I'm exhaused these days.

Loo - best of luck in 3rd tri - Im due over on Friday.

Our wardrobe and chest of drawers arrived for the nursery this evening so I'm so excited, I must get DH to take some pics and put them up.

Waiting4baby, what do you think me and DH totally differ on what we think now. I think a girl but he thinks boy, it is funny the poor LO will be confused as I call it her and DH calls it he.

Thanks Jai Jai.

Pippin - I think we are getting tired as we are approaching 3rd tri cause I'm exhaused these days.

Our wardrobe and chest of drawers arrived for the nursery this evening so I'm so excited, I must get DH to take some pics and put them up.
I think your baby definitely looks like a girl! I didn't even remember that you were on team yellow, when I saw your baby, I thought "Aww what a precious little girl" and then looked down at your signature to make sure I wasn't going to offend you if I accidentally called your boy a girl! :rofl:

Morning ladies! :)

I've just been sick again :rolleyes: but I'm on my way to work. Seeing my midwife this afternoon, so will speak to her about it.

Hope you are all well today. xx

Morning girls, thanks for all your congrats, feels great to be in double digits :D We have absolutely torrential rain here at the min, and poor DF is fishing :rofl:

Kaygeebee - sorry you're feeling pants too, i've started on the old sickness wagon again! Isn't it just rubbish :hugs:

Pippin - glad LO cheered you up yesterday, they really do have a habit of doing that don't they :D

Loo - congrats hun, see you soon x

jelr - isn't it fab getting stuff, ours is all up in the nursery now, might take some "during" pics as no murials or anything done yet :D Glad your dads op went well :D

Jai jai - congrats on moving and finishing uni, bet its a huge weight off your shoulders :D Hope your sickiness stops soon x

MJ and Shadow - thanks for popping in to see us girls, won't be long :D

Morning ladies! :)

I've just been sick again :rolleyes: but I'm on my way to work. Seeing my midwife this afternoon, so will speak to her about it.

Hope you are all well today. xx
I think my morning sickness has come back the past couple of days. Luckily it's just nausea for me. I thought it would be smooth sailing once it went away in the first trimester!

Thanks Jai Jai.

I think your baby definitely looks like a girl! I didn't even remember that you were on team yellow, when I saw your baby, I thought "Aww what a precious little girl" and then looked down at your signature to make sure I wasn't going to offend you if I accidentally called your boy a girl! :rofl:

Thanks Waiting for Baby - I just know I'm gonna be right to me the LO has more a pretty girl face than a handsome boy face. DH says I'm gonna give his son a complex calling him pretty if its a boy :rofl: - ah well its all part of the fun aint it.

Waiting for Baby - Kaygebee and Viki: I so hope ye are all feeling better soon. I have had no sickness thank god.

:hug: to you all, I honestly comend ye all as I think pregnancy is so hard without being so sick too and especially at this stage.

Viki: yeah would love to see pics and I may try and get some done of ours.

Hi everyone hope your all doing well! My eye is looking really bad now i cant believe my luck!! My poor hubby is getting some funny looks from people bless him :(

But on a brighter note 99 days to go!!!

Hi Ladies, well I've had the most stressful few days of my life!! I've just spent the last 3 days in hospital showing signs of threatened premature labour. I went back to hospital on Saturday night with bad cramping, and tightening bump and bad backpain, (luckily my cervix stayed closed!) needless to say they admitted me, though I had to get transferred to another hospital as my local hospitals prenatal ward were full, so I had to go to another hosptial 40 miles away in an ambulance at 3am Sunday morning! Over the last few days i've had steroid injections and a 48hr course of tablets to stop the cramping and to absorb the steroids.

I' got out this afternoon as things seem to have settled down (for now) basically been told to take it easy and rest for the next few days and if I go into labor again, this time they will let it progress. So fingers crossed ladies my little baby stays put for another 3 months. The good thing is baby has been showing a healthy heart rate and is kicking away like a happy baby.
I still have niggly pains and am hoping that that they go soon and baby and I get back to normal soon.

I've realised how unprepared I am for this, so no.1 on my agenda is to get my hospital bag ready and start preparing for an imminent new arrival!!!
Though having spent the last 3 nights in an anti antal ward and seeing ladies going through labour I feel more prepared for that side of things!!

I'm so glad to be home!!! Oh and i've been told that I have to accept that the 22nd is my due date not the 30th .... so I should change my ticker back really!

:hugs::hugs: to you tillymum! How scary! I am SO glad you are home and doing well though. Stay in there little baby!

To the girls with sickness, I need to join the MS club as well. I just threw up this morning. I tried to hold it in as much as possible but nope. Baby wasn't having it. Ugh! Third trimester and I'm still hanging over the toilet. I am hoping it won't become a regular occurence again though. Tons of :hug: to you girls as well.

I miss everyone being together in our club! I haven't been on here much lately at all but I really hate our group being split apart! Not long now though eh?! :happydance:

Gosh tillymum

sorry to hear about your threatened prem labour and early morning ambulance rides!

hope things stay quiet for a bit for you

xx

O Tillymum, sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time. Get that bag packed so you're ready in case you need it. Stay in there little baby, even if just for a couple more weeks xx

Cleckner - isn't sickness rubbish, hope it eases off :hugs:

My sickness has just got worse thru the day :( Was sick a couple of times this morning and then at lunch, for the first time ever, i didn't even make it to the bathroom. So after 15 mins of throwing up, i had to clean the floors! Not nice :(

Oh Vici. Massive :hugs:. Poor thing. I've had a few occasions where I couldn't make it to a bathroom but thankfully each time we were in a car so DH had to pull over real quick and I'd end up doing it on the side of the road. I really hope this eases for you soon. MS can be such hell but I find it comforting to think about how close we are getting and soon we will have beautiful babies in our arms that will make it all worth it. :happydance:

I just realized that last night I had a dream about buying a bunch of bags of chips, one of which was ketchup flavored. Craving?? :rofl:

Hey girls hope all is well. I got to read a few posts but not much. We are VERY busy getting ready to move, it being nice out so busy with the boys, and I"m trying to work to save up for baby.

Tillymum so sorry you had a PTL scare! Your cervix is still closed though? I'm surprised they made you stay so long as that is usually false labor and not preterm. They consider preterm labor IF/And contractions thin/or dialate a cervix........well thats what my hopsital says. BUT i feel you never know when the contractions will change it so how do you know if they are false.........? Don't you agree? Glad cervix is closed and your back home. Praying LO stays in for awhile yet!!

All you girls that are getting sick i'm sorry......:( I too at night will be laying in bed and all of a sudden i feel SO sick like i'm going to vomit....its annoying. grrrrr
Everything is good on my end...other then the normal pains of almost thrid tri...my legs go numb when i go to bed at night and then i get this terrible pain under my right rib that goes around my back .......i've heard alot of women get it but it's no cause for concern..??
Well i have less then 99 days to go....i think i'm at about 94 or something like that...considering my c section is on the 21st....9days before my due date. She's thinkin for sure will be mid july but you never know!

Well better run and do some laundry, sorry i'm not around...i think about you all LOTS!!!!!!

BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabby, I think that pain you're describing with your ribs and back is exactly what I have, if I'm understanding correctly, and on the same side too! Weird thing is, in the front, now my skin is going numb in the spot where the pain first started (it started in a smaller area and seems to keep venturing out, grrr). That is causing some concern for me, so I will bring it up with my OB/GYN on Friday. She initially told me that the pain was just my diaphragm stretching and/or cramping. But why would that hurt in my back too?! And why is the skin numb now?! :cry:

Gosh Tillymum :hugs: so sorry you've been through this. :hugs:

And Vici :hugs: to you too. Must be a little girl in there I reckon but who am I to believe old wives tales huh! Lots and lots of :hugs:

:hugs: to Gabby and Waitingforbaby too :hugs: all round really. Feel I'm getting off easy here!!

How scarey for you Tillymum, glad to hear baby is settled in and Mrs Cervix is staying closed! Long may she stay that way :)

And sorry to hear some of you are having nausea again, could it be that baby is bashing your stomach? I've felt a bit queasy from time to time in the last month or so, normally when madam is turning over and rearranging things on the inside for me....maybe time to break out the MS remedies again. bleurgh.

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f225/AuntyE/Babyclothes007.jpg

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f225/AuntyE/Babyclothes008.jpg

Made a couple more baby outfits, as apparently my obsession is going to be with making tiny little baby outfits. It is pretty darn satisfying compared to my normal task of making ten dresses exactly the same for chorus girls, and a bunch of white poetical shirts for chorus chappies. yawn.

Hello Everyone, I am glad everybody is doing alright in spite of the problems that come up some times.
I updated my avatar, now I have something to show! finally!

Kisses and hugs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"