Official Deathly Hallows trailer

choc

Reaction score
The trailer came out today I think, I got my usual goose bumps watching it!
Hope this works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp5IggAXBa4

it looks fab i cant wait to see it.

now how many times can i re read the book between now and nov. lol

I can't wait till november. Even though I'll be 8 months preg then I'm still thinking about taking the train to london and watching it at Imax. Hmm

Not sure what's going on with the face grabbing or the cheesy "something to live for", the lack of crowds at the end battle and the wands "connecting" ... but other than that it looks really good so far!

I am re-reading it at the moment, and definitely planning to go to the imax if I can!

I wasn't sure about the lack of crowds during the dual either!! What is going on there?

Ooooooh I watched this yesterday :D I too got goosebumps and felt like jumping up and down lol soooo excited for this to come out!! Hopefully baba won't be overdue because if I can't go and see this in Imax then I will be casting some of my own spells hehe ^__^

OOOO I cant wait!!!!!!!!

I'm re reading all 7 books now. I like to read them again before watching the latest movie. I can't wait until November. It's going to be awesome!

Exciting exciting! And in two parts, at last! They should've done that with the last instead of ruining it. It must be nearly time to read them all again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->