Official December testing thread - all welcome!

Mama Duck

Reaction score
https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/tinks2648/Hello/sHellobar.gif

Let's get those :bfp: rolling in ladies!

2 December
smallhelen :witch:
NandO1 :witch:
smarties75 :witch:

3 December
stickybean4 :witch:
Bravemom

7 December
xoxo4angel :bfp:
Atlmommy37 :witch:

8 December
MirandaH
no3at40

9 December
morasmum

10 December
Milty :witch:
NR3 :witch:

12 December
lalala77 :bfp:

13 December
Kismet :witch:
grace10209

14 December
sowanted :witch:

15 December
La Bergere

16 December
Ceilani :witch:

17 December
Mama Duck :witch:
luckylecky :witch:
Babybeanjan27 :witch:

18 December
pbl_ge
ghanagirl :witch:
turtlemomma :witch:

20 December
Liv279

21 December
brassy :witch:

23 December
Layla

24 December
Dylis :witch:
BbWishin :bfp:
Suzy_Q :witch:
Maggie586

25 December
Minimin

28 December
sad eyes

30 December
smallhelen :witch:

31 December
chickenchaser
Eve2012
NandO1
GreenOrchid
Atlmommy37 :bfp:
stickybean4

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/tinks2648/TTC/ttc-swimspermiesswim.gif​

Hiya Mama Duck. Can I be your first customer and ask for 2nd December please?
Fxd for all of us this month. Bring on the Christmas BFPs!!

Thank you Mama Duck for the Dec testing thread...can I be put down for Dec 7 please? :xmas10:

Good luck ladies :dust:

Hello mama duck. Can you put me down for the 3rd please. I hope we all get our Christmas bfps.

Morning ladies :flower: All updated and ready to see all those :bfp: this morning. On your marks . . . Get set . . . :sex:

Mamaduck can i please join on the9th? This is my official AF date

Put me down for the 18th, but it may change. This is my first TTC month post-mc, so it's probably going to be a rough ride. The flip side is that if I get a BFP I'm going to have to lie and pretend to drink alcohol when visiting with my family (Mom was not helpful during last m/c). Obviously this is not a good option, so it won't be the worst thing if it's a BFN this month. :wacko:

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/tinks2648/Welcome/glitter.gif Sorry to hear about your recent mc. This is going to be a lucky thread!

I agree that this will be a lucky thread. It's already nice and sparkly, which has to help! (Please tell me where you get all those fun images to post! I'm really jealous, ;) )

Why thank you :cloud9: I get a lot of mine from www.photobucket.com Glad you like them - they do brighten up my replies!

Hello ladies! I am joining but since this is gonna be my first cycle on clomid I have no idea how my body is going to respond. Could you add me for the 18, but I might have to change it later depending on my ovulation....Good luck to all of us!!!

Hello ladies! I am joining but since this is gonna be my first cycle on clomid I have no idea how my body is going to respond. Could you add me for the 18, but I might have to change it later depending on my ovulation....Good luck to all of us!!!

Hello & welcome :flower: Have got you down for the 18th,good luck with Clomid - may it be your first & last cycle on it. Come on :bfp:!

Thank you!
I like the positive attitude! I need it after all this time!!! :thumbup:

Hi Brassy! I remember you from when I first joined a few months back. Such an amazing photo (mine has changed--used to be a sunset wedding pic). Good luck with the clomid! I'm sure you've heard this 1000 times, but it can dry up CM, so you might use preseed or similar on it. Here's hoping this is your month!

Hi Brassy! I remember you from when I first joined a few months back. Such an amazing photo (mine has changed--used to be a sunset wedding pic. Good luck with the clomid! I'm sure you've heard this 1000 times, but it can dry up CM, so you might use preseed or similar on it. Here's hoping this is your month!

Hi there! I remember your picture!
I see that you've had an ectopic...I am really sorry about that! I hope that you get a sticky bean soon.
I am nervous about the clomid cause I don't like meds-chemicals in general...Also I am a bit hesitant about it since I always ovulate on my own and have a lengthy lp, so I am not sure what it has to offer me. My dr suggested starting on 100 (this is the standard starting dosage here), but I will do 50 to check how my body responds...Anyway I hope it does the trick...This is going to by my third cycle after having removed a large utering polyp protruding into the opening of one of my tubes. I just hope we haven't been lucky yet.

Good luck to all of us! Christmas bfps here we go! :flower:

Hi mama duck, can you please put me down for the 16th? Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->