Official December testing thread - all welcome!

Thank you for your lovely good wishes. Right back atcha.

I hope 2013 is good to you. And us all.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-january-2013-testing-thread-all-welcome.html​

Hi Ladies the witch has just got me. See you in January. XXX Love to all.

Congrats lalala77, Bbwishin, Atlmommy37 and NatoPMT! H&H 9 mo!

I've been sitting here in the dark since about 4:00AM. It's 5:15AM now.

I got my BFP after waking up and not being able to get back to sleep and having to pee really bad. OH is thrilled and I had a good cry.

This is our fifth month and sixth cycle of actively trying and for two months previous we were NTNP. I just turned 39 in November and OH turned 41 a few days ago.

OH was due to give a semen analysis on January 2, 2013 and I was due for my first OBGYN appointment on January 14th, 2013.

I'm going to post in the BFP sticky later today with my story.

Happy 2013 everyone!

Congrats Eve! What a way to ring in the New Year!

Congrats to everyone who got a BFP this month unfortunately mine did turn out to be a chemical - my BFP turned to a BFN on 27th :nope:

Still I'm not gonna get down about it - just focus on 2013 and trying again. I still have 6 frosties left so its not over yet ...

Happy 2013 to everyone - I hope we all get our sticky BFP next year!

I've been sitting here in the dark since about 4:00AM. It's 5:15AM now.

I got my BFP after waking up and not being able to get back to sleep and having to pee really bad. OH is thrilled and I had a good cry.

This is our fifth month and sixth cycle of actively trying and for two months previous we were NTNP. I just turned 39 in November and OH turned 41 a few days ago.

OH was due to give a semen analysis on January 2, 2013 and I was due for my first OBGYN appointment on January 14th, 2013.

I'm going to post in the BFP sticky later today with my story.

Happy 2013 everyone!

Congratulations Eve2012! Great news! Happy and healthy pregnancy!

Sorry this is such a late post, but AF finally caught up with me, 5 days late. Three tests had come back as BFN though, so I knew it was only a matter of time.
Here's to a better 2013! May we all get our BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->