Official Depo Thread

HI LADIES I GOT MY ONE AND ONLY DEPO SHOT LAST SEPTEMBER SHOULD OF GONE BACK NOVEMBER THE 10TH FOR SECOND SHOT BUT DID NOT DUE TOO BLEEDING HAIR LOSS WEIGHT GAIN FELT AWFULL ON IT, HAD A PERIOD IN NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER WAS DUE MY PERIOD LAST WEDNESDAY SO I AM 8 DAYS LATE HAD SEX ON 7TH JANUARY COULD I BE PREGNANT?????? EVEN IF THAT WAS NOT NEAR MY FERTILE TIME, I FEEL VERY SICK HUGE BOOBS HAS THIS HAPPENED TOO ANY OF U AFTER JUST ONE SHOT, I AM PETRIFIED I DONT WANT TOO BE PREGNANT 42 IN JUNE I AM PETRIFIED TOO TAKE A TEST WHAT DO YOU THINK LADIES?????????? :cry:

Unfortunately if you already got your period back you could be. Why does your signature say you are 26 weeks along if you are asking if you are freshly pregnant?

Unfortunately if you already got your period back you could be. Why does your signature say you are 26 weeks along if you are asking if you are freshly pregnant?
hi hun thanks for your reply, havent been on here for a few months that signature is my scan pic from my baby he is 8 months old had him last april think the baby sig must of srestarted as i was wondering why its on there xx

Hi Sammy jane,

There is a chance you are pregnant yes

But, and this is a big BUT, depo is notorious for delaying ovulation for quite a while after you finish it. Heck, I haven't ovulated since I came off it nearly 8 months ago. And even though your last two cycles appeared normal, they very likely were just breakthrough bleeding. Plus you gave birth just 8 months ago, this mixed with the depo could be messing with your hormones, hence the late period.

I guess I'm saying don't panic and take a test. I'd be surprised if it's positive but the sooner you know, the sooner you can decide what to do.

Hi Sammy jane,

There is a chance you are pregnant yes

But, and this is a big BUT, depo is notorious for delaying ovulation for quite a while after you finish it. Heck, I haven't ovulated since I came off it nearly 8 months ago. And even though your last two cycles appeared normal, they very likely were just breakthrough bleeding. Plus you gave birth just 8 months ago, this mixed with the depo could be messing with your hormones, hence the late period.

I guess I'm saying don't panic and take a test. I'd be surprised if it's positive but the sooner you know, the sooner you can decide what to do.
:kiss:hi kate thankyou so much, for your lovely message , i am praying i am not i do feel so sick my boobs look huge and veiny i always say too everyone i am totally jinxed, i hope it has messed me up, as december i seem too of had 2 bleeds middle and end, i am going too get a test so i know once and for all i am coming up for 42 this year, before depo i took the pill that was awfull aswell i am worn out with BC always seem too get real bad side effects thanks for helping will let u know how it goes hun XXXXX:kiss:

Let me know hon if you don't mind, you can always PM me.

I'd strongly reccommend the Persona monitor for contraception without hormones - worked for me for years.

As you had two bleeds in december, I very very much think that your cycles are just messed up with the depo so don't panic. Just take the test and let me know if you want to chat after you've done it - I understand that pregnancy isn't always desired, even though it largely is on this board.

Let me know hon if you don't mind, you can always PM me.

I'd strongly reccommend the Persona monitor for contraception without hormones - worked for me for years.

As you had two bleeds in december, I very very much think that your cycles are just messed up with the depo so don't panic. Just take the test and let me know if you want to chat after you've done it - I understand that pregnancy isn't always desired, even though it largely is on this board.

Forgot to say - coming off the depo does mimic pregnancy symptoms. I had nausea, sore boobs and bloating for at least 4 months after coming off

ok so flash is on so lines are shite lol

and my wees weak so i keep peeing lol
https://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6040/dscn1376xz.jpg

https://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2540/99645143.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I see them! Oh how exciting. Did you just find out today?

yesterday was a ickle line but i thort bfn then today def bfp.......i have a thread in preg test called bfp or crazy lady?

Oh wow this is so awesome. I've seen you around on here and I'm sorry that this part of the forum will lose you but how frickin frackin fantastic.

I'm so happy you got your BFP! That gives me so much hope. Congratulations. I hope you have a healthy pregnancy.

Take care and keep us updated.

Sarah

Time on depo: 3 shots/6 months
End date: Last shot ran out beginning of september 2010
Time it took AF to come back: Had period within 7 day break on yasim in middle of october
Time it took to regulate: Natural period 24th december..... awaiting my next but hoping its not going to come for another 9 months :)

I added you to the game. We have one winner so far as you can see above.

:hi: ladies
frer is dark,ic is darker,superdrug line isnt gettng that much darker,ill leave testing to monday lol then i can see more dark lines :) x

Time on Depo - 1 year (4) - Dec08/Nov09
Time it took for AF to come back - June 2009
Time it took to regulate - 16th(30day cycle) every month until Nov when it arrived late on the 20th and has stayed as a 30 day cycle

x

I am on my phone but will add you when I get home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"