Official Depo Thread

Babyhopes I would add you to my messenger but I am TTC crazy so I don't think it would be a good thing. I am sorry that things didn't work out this time but I am sure they will when the time is right.

So sorry for your loss Babyhopes :hugs:

I'm really confused at the moment. I've been having some pressure on my right side (tubeless side from ectopic), to the point where when OH hit a bump in the truck last night it hurt and my right bb is SORE. I took an OPK last night for giggles, it wasn't quite positive, but close.. so I just took another it's a clear positive.. but the test is expired by a month :wacko: should I trust it? It's a brand name, not IC.
Next question.. is it even possible to O when I just finished a 22 day bleed?? That would put me at somewhere around CD27 or so

So sorry for your loss Babyhopes :hugs:

I'm really confused at the moment. I've been having some pressure on my right side (tubeless side from ectopic), to the point where when OH hit a bump in the truck last night it hurt and my right bb is SORE. I took an OPK last night for giggles, it wasn't quite positive, but close.. so I just took another it's a clear positive.. but the test is expired by a month :wacko: should I trust it? It's a brand name, not IC.
Next question.. is it even possible to O when I just finished a 22 day bleed?? That would put me at somewhere around CD27 or so
ts pos to ovulate early,id bd anyway,its v early to get true pos opk,just do some baby making just in case xx
any pain id go to drs x
a month outta date wont change much :)

Good Monday morning post-depo ladies :) Hope everyone had a great weekend. Any progress?

I was thinking I might have had an implantation dip yesterday, although it would have been pretty early at 5dpo. Today my temp is up slightly but still below coverline. Also have some brown spotting. Thoughts? I'm hoping I'm not out for this cycle.

My chart looked similar to yours before but i figured out I didn't actually O until last night. Thank God for charting CM.

Yeah I've got to get better about charting my CM! I have just got to wait a few days and see what happens I guess. This 2ww is so much harder than I thought it would be. I don't know why I thought it would be easy though - I am always a very impatient person!

Tell me about it. I have been SS for 9 days and I hadn't even actually Oed yet.

Mauiaddict - :happydance: No idea on whether it's a good sign or not, but hope it is! Good luck!

I think I can finally put myself into the 2WW. CM looked good this morning and I've been having ov pains all day. We've been BD'g every other day for the last week and just for good measure (inspired by the ov cramps), I attacked DH when I got home from work . :hugs:

Anyway, feeling really upbeat about this month. I feel like I finally had a "Real Period" in mid-Jan (8 months since last shot), which might-hopefully-crossing-fingers mean that we have a chance now. Testing Valentine's Day! (CD31)

Fx'd to all!

Holy crap Becca you were only a month behind me and I got mine back starting in August. :( Good luck to you.

Holy crap Becca you were only a month behind me and I got mine back starting in August. :( Good luck to you.

*Sigh* Yeah.... I've had AF every month since August, but they were really really light.... and remember, I did 3 months of BCP right after the shot expired, so 3 of those were guaranteed fake, but still encouraging. (DH wasn't ready to TTC right after the wedding)

January was the first AF that really felt like it was REAL.... like it had been years ago before I went on Depo. I think I've been deluding myself since August that any bleeding in some semblance of a normal duration/schedule counted.

I also had strong cramps right around the begining of January but they were a week later than when I *thought* I should have ov'd if following a 28 day schedule. I thought I had felt implantation and got really excited. I was then 5 days late in Jan (talk about agonizing over the BFNs!). When AF finally came I counted back and realized those pains were ovulation, not implantation. I'd had a 31 day cycle.

My current cramps on on schedule assuming a 31 day cycle...

Anyway, yeah... hopeful... we'll see. I turn 32 on Feb 6. I feel like the clock is really ticking considering we want to have two kids within the next 3-4 years or so and we're just getting started on #1.

Sherylb - I see you ov'd today or yesterday, so good luck with the testing in 2 weeks or so!

I think my LP last cycle was only 9 days so I should not have long to wait before AF. My cycle is still deciding how long it wants to be so for the past 2 months it has gotten 2 days longer each time. It's hard to not count the days when you are behind what you think your schedule is.

I'm not sure if I ovulated or not. My OPK got pretty close to positive a couple days ago. It was the cheap wondfo test so it was kind of hard to tell. But now they've been very negative. So I'm hoping. Also my cm has been almost completly absent. Which compared to the thick cm I was getting on a constant basis isn't a bad thing. I turn 27 this month so I'm hoping for a good Birthday Present. :)

I understand that perfectly. Didn't get mine today but maybe this week it will come.

I wont be checking the board for a couple weeks. My husband and I are going to Vegas and I'm hoping that a stress free couple weeks is what the body needs to get the baby making starting.Maybe what happens in Vegas will be born in Alaska." Okay cheezy I know. :winkwink: Hope to come back to the board and hear some good news. Baby dust to all.

Well, the bad news is that AF arrived this morning. The good news is that it was a 30 day cycle. My previous cycle was 31 days. Both months I had good strong ovulation cramps at the right time of the month. I think that qualifies as fairly regular. Yay! Go Body!

Yeah, I am a little nervous about my cycles still. The past 4 have been 25, 27, 29, 31. I am really hoping that they stay at 31 and don't feel the need to keep going. Every month I feel like I am late b/c I never know what it will really show.

Yeah, I am a little nervous about my cycles still. The past 4 have been 25, 27, 29, 31. I am really hoping that they stay at 31 and don't feel the need to keep going. Every month I feel like I am late b/c I never know what it will really show.

Yeah, that feeling really sucks! That was me last month. I went from 28 days to 31 days. 4 days of feeling late with BFNs. Ugh.

Hopefully your next AF will arrive "early" (or not at all!!!)

Sorry to gatecrash, I had my little one nearly 5 months ago, I had 2 periods and one depo shot, ever since the last period Ive had brown discharge everyday, only small amounts, anyone else ever experienced this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->