Official Depo Thread

well i spoke to my nurse and she never said it was a problem just said to make sure we go at it between CD 10 - CD 14, eat healthy ect.

I have a consultant appointment on the 14th but thats more just to go though what happened ect

i would be CD 35 on the 14th if i have not come on my period or CD 7ish. I think i just have to go in because i lost so much blood and was put on a huge amount of tablets they want to talk me though what happend and possibly why it happend and to make sure im happy with the care i got since their was a few of us complaining on the ward

i would be CD 35 on the 14th if i have not come on my period or CD 7ish. I think i just have to go in because i lost so much blood and was put on a huge amount of tablets they want to talk me though what happend and possibly why it happend and to make sure im happy with the care i got since their was a few of us complaining on the ward

:hugs:
when had MC they were awful towards me at hospital

Time on Depo: on 5yrs, off 10 months, on again 3 months (1 shot) off 8 months, on 6 months (2 shots)
Last injection: July 15th-ish 2010
Time to get normal AF: Never
BFP: Never

Have you gotten AF at all or just not regularly?

i pregnant!

https://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3458/dscn1674w.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6489/bfpc.jpg
heres latest thanks hun x

Congrats babyhopes ! I hope it's nice and sticky for you
I just had my first bfp since depo on Thurs, but ended up with painful and heavy af today :cry: hospital said it was chemical and pushed me out the door, not very helpful or sensitive
:dust:

i agree with you there is a nasty nasty drug and i would never recommend it to anyone...

p.s CD28 monday ooooo!!!! might test 2mor :haha:

I third that notion.. I'm pretty sure it's to blame for my ectopic pregnancy too.. I'm definitely not the first to have that after being on depo
Fx'd that it doesn't happen more than once for any of us. Keep us posted babyhopes, we haven't seemed to have much good news in here lately.. start the trend, please?? :haha:

just seems strange that the majority of women i know MC after depo! :cry:

LOOOOOOOKKKK 12DPO :)

https://img831.imageshack.us/img831/5086/dscn1688wa.jpg
I COULDNT RESIST,FRER IS ABOUT SAME TODAY BUT IC LOT DARKER AND BFP ON DIGI! ARE MY HCG LEVELS OK?:(

Wow, beautiful ! There's no question that that's a bfp when it's spelt out for you :haha:
I think it's very common to m/c after depo because our hormones still aren't entirely back to normal. Could be a lack of progesterone which may cause short luteal phase and the lining of the uterus to be a little thin, so bean can't attach properly. A good friend of mine from bnb had an early m/c after depo and fell preg within two months afterwards and she's now 9wks. It makes me wonder if an m/c after depo helps bring our hormones back up to par again, like a kick start. I didn't even have regular cycles at all since depo, but fell preg, so I wasn't surprised to m/c, my hormones were clearly a mess. But I ended up with a 27 day cycle, it could be miracle in disguise.. sadly. We'll see what this month brings now.
Your hcg should be doubling about every 48hrs, so your line should get stronger every two days I believe. Book in with your doc and they should order an hcg test, don't be afraid to ask questions either ! Good luck hun, stay positive xx :hugs:

My cycles have grown 2 days every single month since August.

Well ladies I finally got my period only 3.5 months after my merina iud removal and 14 months after my last depo (granted i did have spotty periods at 6months last depo)

hopefully I will now have regular cycles and ovulate and get a BFP

babydust to everyone

Was on depo about 10yrs.
Last shot aug 2010
first regular af feb 2011
Started charting bbt and using preseed this month.
Have fingers crossed going to have bfp in a couple of weeks. Was so happy to find this group. Depo was only bc that worked safely for me but most of my friends say my fault for being on shot now ill just have to wait it out for year or so. Glad find others who understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->